Scrum or BLM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrum or BLM

I never ate kobi beef and my mom can't eat fish so I wanna take her and family to a steak house. Even if its a Benihana style place fir kids.
    We are going to west Maui when they get here any suggestions? Don't matter where really I drive to it!
    Gonna eat Momas fish house tonight. I hear best fish on island and they specialize in mahi mahi my favorite

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    I never ate kobi beef and my mom can't eat fish so I wanna take her and family to a steak house. Even if its a Benihana style place fir kids.
    We are going to west Maui when they get here any suggestions? Don't matter where really I drive to it!
    Gonna eat Momas fish house tonight. I hear best fish on island and they specialize in mahi mahi my favorite
    Scrum is your man. Never been to Hawaii.

Comment

Shit I thought you just ate some here?
      You have just ate it correct? Is it worth the price? Or is it alot of hype?
      Gonna get it anyways just to see for myself but curious

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Shit I thought you just ate some here?
        You have just ate it correct? Is it worth the price? Or is it alot of hype?
        Gonna get it anyways just to see for myself but curious
        Oh I thought you were asking for a place to eat it.

Yes I've eaten it numerous times. As long as it's true kobi beef it's absolutely worth it. Different taste, texture, and tenderness than any other beef I've eaten. The fat is like tasty silk.

Comment

Lol ya I am looking for place on island then just asked what you think of it. Hopefully scrum sees this so I can get reservations

I'm def gonna find a spot now I gotta taste it

Comment

lol, scrum is a vegetarian

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              lol, scrum is a vegetarian
              Lol that's right fuck me I'm just gonna wing it and pick a spot

Comment

Working...
              X