Rob Zombie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Zombie

He was here in Minneapolis today, signing copies of his 1000 corpses or whatever the hell is new movie is at the local electronic store. I didnt even know he was there, till I showed up......massive lines of people to meet this guy (the most freaks Ive seen in awhile! lol)...hes just a total scrub haha but, ...one word to describe his wife who was right next to him........MILF!!!:D

RZ is the man.

Comment

:mad: take it back or im gonna come kick your ass.
      Attached Files

Comment

i hung out with him while i was in LA for the F-fest. I had a side project going for a few months with Ivan Deprume, the drummer. He and Sean also stayed at my place for a week during the South by Southwest music fest in austin. all the kids thought that i was j jeunger because i had long dreads at the time and sean and ivan were with me. lol my band at the time was called skrew, but we broke up and i went back to school to persue a real career...i had my 15 min though! lol

...those were the days...

Comment

I drove past there on my way home. I was going to stop in and pick up a copy of "House of 1000 Corpses" but there were just to many people. I went to another store to get a copy of the movie. I would have loved to get a signed copy but wasn't about to stand in that line. It was already crazy there by the time I went past.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            i hung out with him while i was in LA for the F-fest. I had a side project going for a few months with Ivan Deprume, the drummer. He and Sean also stayed at my place for a week during the South by Southwest music fest in austin. all the kids thought that i was j jeunger because i had long dreads at the time and sean and ivan were with me. lol my band at the time was called skrew, but we broke up and i went back to school to persue a real career...i had my 15 min though! lol

...those were the days...
            skrew i have one of the cds. i will have to look and see which one it is.

Comment

Working...
            X