The power of vodka!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of vodka!

You know guys, vodka can be a very dangerous substance. Once after completing nearly a full bottle on my own, I challenged someone in a car to do his worst. I fully believed that as the car struck me I would stop it with my sheer strength and then pull the driver from his seat and destroy him with my fists.

Needless to say it didn't quite happen as I intended and I was in hospital for a short while thus reinforcing my original statement.

You challenged him so he ran you over? Faaark

Comment

Sounds like he challenged the car, and it ran him over.

Comment

Lol. What an idiot. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Lol. What an idiot. :rofl:
          This maybe true...yet I laughed in the face of death while you cried for your mommy when you fell from your push bike and broke your pinky

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            This maybe true...yet I laughed in the face of death while you cried for your mommy when you fell from your push bike and broke your pinky
            Bitch please! I was out taking my kid to school and running errands next day with all kinds of broken bones while you were out cold in some hospital bed all drugged up and shit.

I was like...

Comment

"I challenged someone in his car to do his worst."

There are literally too many comments that come to mind to pick just one.... But if I had to....

Why didn't he put it in reverse?
              Lord knows I've done some dumb shit drunk.... really drunk.... really dumb.... But playing Superman Matador never came to mind....

Comment

Working...
              X