X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone users smartest.

I knew there was a reason behind me going back to the iphone. :grin:

Android phone just wasn't smart enough for me. :thankyou:

iPhone users smartest, Test of Wits says. BlackBerry? Sorry | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    I knew there was a reason behind me going back to the iphone. :grin:

Android phone just wasn't smart enough for me. :thankyou:

iPhone users smartest, Test of Wits says. BlackBerry? Sorry | Technically Incorrect - CNET News
    Iphone is such garbage...Every time I see someone with an Iphone, I just wanna grab it from their hand and fling that SOB across the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      Iphone is such garbage...Every time I see someone with an Iphone, I just wanna grab it from their hand and fling that SOB across the room.
      See, those words just proves how dumb and unsophisticated you android phone users are. :thankyou: :grin:

Comment

Android

Beast is correct. Android is a stinking pile of crap. Enjoy your virus ridden android OS. Android is the Microsft of this generation. Everyone has one so it must be the best mentality. Take a look at Microsoft today, their entire OS structure is a failed mess. Remember when they used to make fun of Apple? Well, Microsoft isn't laughing any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Oberonbww View Post
          Beast is correct. Android is a stinking pile of crap. Enjoy your virus ridden android OS. Android is the Microsft of this generation. Everyone has one so it must be the best mentality. Take a look at Microsoft today, their entire OS structure is a failed mess. Remember when they used to make fun of Apple? Well, Microsoft isn't laughing any more.
          Right on obi one kanobi. I like your style.

Comment

iPhones are good phones, but it's itunes that I hate and is the reason I will never own an iPhone. If I want to add a custom ringtone to my phone, I don't want to take several steps to do it.

iTunes is Apple's terd.

Comment

Yes because Microsoft and google are very comparable... lol.

Old man gibberish.

Comment

Well at least im the smartest of the andoris users. :D

Nexus owners are the smartest Android users, but still not as bright as iPhone owners - Android Community

Comment

iPhone

Stick to face creams, Bouncer, the adults are talking here.

Comment

The mobile phone is a tool to iPhone users - something easy to use, reliable, whose features 'just work'.

The mobile phone to the Android user is a hobby kit. Fifty different flavors of user interfaces stacked on fragmented versions of an OS. Android users are tinkerers - look at the post above that says iPhones suck because it is too hard to change ringtones. Who gives a fuck? The phone rings, I answer it.

Cars say it all. Audi integrates Android. BMW integrates iPhone. It's example of the engineering vs style crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by monster70k View Post
                      The mobile phone is a tool to iPhone users - something easy to use, reliable, whose features 'just work'.

The mobile phone to the Android user is a hobby kit. Fifty different flavors of user interfaces stacked on fragmented versions of an OS. Android users are tinkerers - look at the post above that says iPhones suck because it is too hard to change ringtones. Who gives a fuck? The phone rings, I answer it.

Cars say it all. Audi integrates Android. BMW integrates iPhone. It's example of the engineering vs style crowds.

I think that's a pretty fair general assessment.

Comment

Kapow!

Comment

Iphone

I was once told that macs suck because one didn't know the inner workings of the OS. The thing was, when I was a windoze user I had to be able to delve into the OS so I could figure out what was wrong every time the damn thing quit working. I like the simplicity apple offers, people get down on apple because they lock out their products the upside of this is it keeps morons from screwing up their phone and computer. The Apple ecosystem is a beautiful thing, and while not perfect, it performs hands and feet above other systems. I don't worry about dealing with viruses or a fragmented OS. Apple as a company has always set the bar which others make fun of and them ultimately end up mimicking. Google search android phones before the first gen iPhone came out.

Comment

I was once told that macs suck because one didn't know the inner workings of the OS. The thing was, when I was a windoze user I had to be able to delve into the OS so I could figure out what was wrong every time the damn thing quit working. I like the simplicity apple offers, people get down on apple because they lock out their products the upside of this is it keeps morons from screwing up their phone and computer. The Apple ecosystem is a beautiful thing, and while not perfect, it performs hands and feet above other systems. I don't worry about dealing with viruses or a fragmented OS. Apple as a company has always set the bar which others make fun of and them ultimately end up mimicking. Google search android phones before the first gen iPhone came out.
                            How far back from the computer do you sit when you type this shit? Completely off topic but fuck dude your knuckles must drag on the floor with those monkey arms.

On topic, you speak from a 5 years ago perspective. Your lost in time because your old. Use a current gen android like my nexus 5 and you will be impressed. To say otherwise is simply being an apple fan boy.

Comment

Spelling

My arms are sexy as fuck.

Thank you.

Also, I know you're young, but are you even out of junior high grammar yet?
                              and I quote, "Your lost in time because your old" should read "You're lost in time because you're old".
                              Last edited by Oberonbww; 01-07-14, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X