No announcement yet.

Here's to the cold haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a decade removed from that kind of cold. I want nothing to do with it. It's going to be 50 here today (39 now) and I can't stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      -2 in PA. Feels like -20. Glad I work inside. not sure how you could work in this kind of weather.
      I used to work in this shit, when I was doin HVAC. We'd hafta do "rough-in's" Which were just framed up houses with the plywood on. No windows, insulation, etc. Was even worse inside from the wind tunnel effect. 2 pairs of thermals, insulated pants, couple sweatshirts, then insulated coveralls. Still freeze your ass off with all that on and wouldnt warm up till late at night after work. Fuck that nonsense. Major reason I'm back in school right now..

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        I used to work in this shit, when I was doin HVAC. We'd hafta do "rough-in's" Which were just framed up houses with the plywood on. No windows, insulation, etc. Was even worse inside from the wind tunnel effect. 2 pairs of thermals, insulated pants, couple sweatshirts, then insulated coveralls. Still freeze your ass off with all that on and wouldnt warm up till late at night after work. Fuck that nonsense. Major reason I'm back in school right now..
        I hear ya. I enjoy the AC in the summer and heat in the winter! :grin:

Comment

brrrrrrr:D

Comment

Working...
          X