Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time to buy another TV

Yes I'm a Samsung posh boy:D

So now that I'm looking at other brands, this is endless. Obviously I want to stick with the newest technology and this tv is for my bedroom; so no more than I'd say 47".

So many brands out there and who knows which ones are great now.

Need help bitches:grin:

If you like Samsung get another one. They're a great product. You can start comparing brands and features etc but if you can afford the name get it. At least you know it's a good product.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      If you like Samsung get another one. They're a great product. You can start comparing brands and features etc but if you can afford the name get it. At least you know it's a good product.
      I agree but I'm not sure I want to spend too much money. Certain things I don't care about spending it. But for some reason, TV's hold me back a bit. It's just so many options; I wish women were built like this :P

Comment

I seen 80" tvs at Costco fir 3k mother fucjers I spent 5k on mine!
        Tvs are cheep these days specialy small ones. Get the one you want prob only cost you 1k
        At most

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Get the one you want prob only cost you 1k
          At most
          yep...

Comment

Just bough Samsung smart tv and very happy

Comment

You should get one of these. They are the hottest TVs of 2014. :grin:

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2...e_gdata_player

Tvs are cheep these days specialy small ones. Get the one you want prob only cost you 1k
                At most
                Mutherfucker you live like a king; big trucks, huge tv, own kick ass gym

Comment

An 80 inch TV...W T F. :retard: Although...if I had a place to put it, can't say I wouldn't own it.

At most

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
                    An 80 inch TV...W T F. :retard: Although...if I had a place to put it, can't say I wouldn't own it.
                    lol I seen 90" just won't fit. the room is big the 80" isn't that impressive really unless you walk by it then its like bammm

fuck I got old school 60" plasma hanging on my bed room wall and it looks like a iPhone screen.

I have a room that has kids jumpy house in right now but one day when i am rich i will turn it into full blown movie room with 120" screen ect

Comment

Working...
                    X