Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York fire fighters and police officers charged with fraudulent claims for 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York fire fighters and police officers charged with fraudulent claims for 9/11

Ex-New York police officers and firefighters among 106 accused over 9/11 fraud - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Pieces of shit come from all walks of life :disagree: This kinda garbage goes on all the time, degenerates claiming benefits for BS reasons or just flat out lie and scam for free money. This is why I'll probably never get a social security check if I live to be 65. Already have paid 10's of thousands of dollars into it, just so these current assholes can live off of MY money that I DON'T WANT taken outta my fucking paychecks. I'm an adult! Let me save my own fucking money for retirement if I want to, don't just take it from me on top of all the other taxes you already rape me with.

Comment

Says its been going on since 1988...long time frame. I wonder how many are 9/11 or post 9/11 related claims...just another sign of that whole get on the government tit wealth redistribution mindset..bleh. Fucking tools.

Comment

Working...
      X