Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning leanness?

Straight to the point.
    Every so often, during mornings, I have this feeling of being super lean. So lean that I feel I can rip the cannon off of a tank. Not only do I "feel" but I "look" the part as well.

Can anyone explain this? I must have skipped over this phenomenon at some point during my learning.

Apologies if it seems like an elementary question.

I weigh 145 lbs
    My bf is 8-9%
    But this morning I looked and felt like 6-7

Thanks in advance,

It happens "after" my breakfast has had a chance to settle in muh tummy.
    I do know at night your body metabolizes fat. So shouldn't I feel some type of way before breakfast and not after?

Comment

I've always had the same physical leanness in the mornings too. At 145lbs, you gotta be a serious ectomorph like me. My metabolism destroys food ridiculously fast. When I wake up in the morning I weigh almost 5 lbs less, and my stomach has decreased substantially in size in my sleep-abs look way more defined when I first wake up compared to after I eat later on. For me, I know it's because there's an 8-10 hour period of no food being consumed - so my body deflates. I eat my first big meal and within an hour I'm back to normal....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrannical View Post
        It happens "after" my breakfast has had a chance to settle in muh tummy.
        I do know at night your body metabolizes fat. So shouldn't I feel some type of way before breakfast and not after?
        Shit, I typed my response before you posted this second one.lol After you eat breakfast? No clue on this now dude, that is strange..

Comment

Same here, less water retention I guess, lay horizontal all night more water gets put through the kidneys. Its the same reason comp bbers lay on their bacj with legs up against the wall backstage

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Same here, less water retention I guess, lay horizontal all night more water gets put through the kidneys. Its the same reason comp bbers lay on their bacj with legs up against the wall backstage
            Yea - I can 'lose' 5-7 pounds overnight. Water. You go 8 hrs without taking any in because you are sleeping and your body is pulling it out while you sleep. I think this and what Mr I mentions above is the reason - my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
            X