Hulu or Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulu or Netflix

Pretty soon, say goodbye to cable/satellite bs. Ipads/our phones/etc seem the way to watch everything these days; I've certainly have. I'm gone all day and when I get home, seems easier for me to stream my shows. But I don't have either of these yet; using their trial for a month.
    Netflix vs. Hulu Plus: Who best fits your video streaming needs? | Mobile | Geek.com

just read this article. Suggestions? ?

I prefer Netflix because of all the Netflix-only series like House of Cards and Arrested Development, etc. I haven't been able to cut the cord from my cable - need my 700 channels of bullshit to flip through and my CNN live news for background noise. I watch most of my movies off iTunes w/ AppleTV boxes in the house.

Comment

I prefer Netflix, but since Hulu had some of the newer stuff I just did both. Hulu also has commercials, which sort of sucks when you're used to none.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        I prefer Netflix, but since Hulu had some of the newer stuff I just did both. Hulu also has commercials, which sort of sucks when you're used to none.
        Not sure I'd want the ads

Comment

Trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix is nerve racking:D

Comment

Weird dude all the way. ^

Comment

bro you drive an amg merc and are worried about which site you should pay $7 for a month?

is this a joke thread? buy both you tight arse

Comment

Lol..

Comment

I like to browse Crackle every once in a while. Some decent movies sometimes and free. Just one or two commercials every 15 min.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                    bro you drive an amg merc and are worried about which site you should pay $7 for a month?

is this a joke thread? buy both you tight arse
                    I got Netflix :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      I got Netflix :D
                      tight!!

i got both and ive got to pay for a vpn service and then both sites.

hulu is good though you pay for a month then dont renew and they send you a 90 day free trial.

ive been cancelling and paying for a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                        tight!!

i got both and ive got to pay for a vpn service and then both sites.

hulu is good though you pay for a month then dont renew and they send you a 90 day free trial.

ive been cancelling and paying for a year now.
                        I honestly think it's the only thing I don't have on my damn tv lol....I've got Netflix, redbox, Verizon Fios(I've got endless movie channels), Sony ps4, YouTube, Samsung apps, list goes on....I thnik I'm tight in terms of what to watch and when....I think because I have so much, it gives me anxiety because I can't stay on one channel ha!

Comment

ah ok see I cancelled my cable at $99 a month for hulu and netflix but dont have anything else.

btw get GTA 5 for you ps4 man unbelievable fun.

Comment

I might get gamefly lol...just another subscription

I still having a lot of fun with destiny, to the point where I'm actually studying stuff online lol.

Far cry looks insane

Comment

im bored with destiny sunk way too much time into and finished it so need something to keep me going until the next release next month.

ive got a week off work coming up so might take a look at far cry too

Comment

Working...
                              X