EliteFitness going down in flames???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliteFitness going down in flames???

Mods quitting left, right, and center. Longtime board vets saying their farewells? Everyone is all tight-lipped about it. If they really are hemmoraging members, let's put out the red carpet to greet them here!

"Velly interesting"

swung by hitman, and gave a look, hmmmmmm

Comment

Ya I saw some post about not being able to cancel platinum membership or something also. lol. Not sure what the deal is.

Comment

Posted by flex1

GEORGE SOLD OUT A MOD & THE LEO's ON!

Sounds like what could have happend..

(here is the post from meso)

4 mods have quit in one day( Citruscide, Ranger, Kronk, Li' K ). Now top veterans like Frackal are leaving/ I received an email from one of the mods (I won't say) confirming what everyone has been posting on EF/ And that is that a law enforcement officer emailed a moderator about a source for steroids, and that mod gave a source to the officer/ Then the law contacted Spellwin and put pressure on him to give up information on that mod/ Now all the other mods are pissed at George Spellwin for not protecting the moderator, and they feel like they can't trust Spellwin/ This was the cherry on the cake, after Spellwin gave law enforcement much information on the former EF mod Warlobo, who was busted down in Texas about six months ago for 'roids along with his wife//

This is supported by this post by flexed1
        here:
        http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...threadid=280361
        Stepping Down As Elite Mod (post #1)

Effective today I will no longer be an MOD at this site. For the past two and a half years I have gotten to know many people here via e mail, phone calls and in person and I can't tell ya how much you have all meant to me.

Privacy is and always has been very important to me. Even more important to me is trust and character. This maybe the internet but to me you can only judge others by these important traits. Lies I guess are a part of life but after a while you can see that small lies become big ones. I have a zero tolerance for people who go behind your back to check up on ya or abuse tools they have put into place.

Character is something you are born with and hopefully something you take serious as its how others judge you. In business a lack of character or the inability to tell the truth or do the right thing will put you out of business as it won't be long until others figure out what the real truth is.

Watch your backs in the game called life and always recall that even though this is the internet I am a real person, with real feelings, who has enjoyed the ride here. So off this bus and onto other things. Trust yourselves to know that in life all is not always what you think.

PEACE AND LOVE

FLEXED1

Comment

looks like high drama. gave me a headache to read. hope we get a few of their mods.

Comment

damn i loved that site, i stoppoed going to it about 3 months ago

Comment

some of the smartest bros in the game over there, but always to much flaming going on for me. Hopefuly some of the good bros come on over!

Comment

biggie posted some good info on my post on ology-in the anabolics section.

Comment

Elite still has a board? Interesting.

Comment

it was a good site, but with 20k members its easy to get lost in the shuffle...this is home

Comment

Elite Fitness To Be Run By Feds?
                      If you use elitemail... you may be in BIG trouble.

This is from an inside source at EF:

The Goings on at Elitefitness... Exodus.
                      Well, it has probably become clear to everyone that a number of mods (6 as it stands now) have resigned from Elitefitness... I suspect 3-4 more will leave within the next week.

Here is the goings on. BigRickRock = EFDave = EF Alfredo -- they are all the same person.

EF Sam = Kronk -- that was let out on EF yesterday.

BRR has been sending e-mails to several of the mods regarding gear usage. In one sent to myself, he asked me what kind of gear I used, where I used it and asked me about Black Label -- and how on "earth" did they get it from the UK to here-- he even mentioned that they probably have a domestic remailer and then asked me if I knew where it was -- I thought WTF... and found out several other mods had similar e-mails.

Then I found out that The administration at EF has the ability to READ Elitefitness.com email and frequently read the PMs there of not only the moderators, but the members (I shut my PM's down over 1 month ago). -- so... anything said about sources and shit in EF.com mail, is no doubt archived at EF. .. I'll tell you why in a minute.

BRR was in some trouble in the past with the authorities... i don't have all the details on it, but it has been brought to my attention by several bros I trust that he cooperated with the feds.

This being said... GS is in some trouble himself... with a federal agency not really linked to the DEA or FDA, but ... well... let's just say the Revenue department. -- This gives the other agencies the ability to lean on him... and in turn, the moderators.

The Feds at this time are getting frustrated at the boarder situation... they want to know how shit is brought across and really won't stop until they get a handle on this situation... current legislation is laying down laws and punishments for people as we speak... harsher penalties are on the way and this will be used to get people to breakdown and turn in and over independant labs that make some of the best gear on the planet.

Now... if you had the administration of EF by the balls... and had a guy like Big Rick Rock on the inside working (and getting paid, mind you) to do all this ... you'd probably have a pretty firm foothold on shit -- a few months ago... EF gave out FREE premium Hushmail accounts to the moderators... it all clicks now.

EF Sam helped protect alot of the mods from this by deleting shit that was dangerous and bringing to the mods attention everything that was going on... THEY found out about this and had him "disconnected" so to speak... There is rampent speculation that Kronk is the owner of Chemical Muscle -- he isn't, he sold his interest in it to someone else (can't say, but he is also a mod at EF -- not me assholes ) -- and they used this as a reason for "letting him go".

Look at the members who are leaving... Frackal, and others... soon, some more of the mods will leave... I suggest that if you are posting on EF -- keep it simple, mask your IP and don't use EF mail...

-former ef mod

Comment

YellowJacket,

Let me preface this by I've chosen not get involved in this entire thing- but when you received that did you edit the orginal mod's name or did it come that way?

I already know who it was so I'm not fishing .

Comment

It was actually posted by JGUNS at CEM... the orignial poster Edited the mod name I believe.

Comment

and the plot thickens

Comment

Dear George,

Hey man, just a suggestion, take some of that "Platinum" membership money youre fucking people out of and buy a big ol' tent to put over your circus,

Regards,

YJ

Comment

Working...
                              X