https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDa...e_gdata_player

Lol. I think that old man was crying. :rofl:

Comment

Dude definitely got his ass beat, with the quickness too.lol

Comment

Poor old fool was delusional.

Comment

He believed his own bullshit.

Some these martial artists get lost up their own asses breaking tiles, believing they can levetate etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            He believed his own bullshit.

Some these martial artists get lost up their own asses breaking tiles, believing they can levetate etc
            They really do. No concept of what happens when someone smashes you in the face or fights back in a non choreographed manner.

The old guy looked genuinely shocked when he got hit in the face. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              They really do. No concept of what happens when someone smashes you in the face or fights back in a non choreographed manner.

Honestly most people don't know where they are when they get punched. Probably be the same for me now if it happened.

As a youth playing sports and then working doors I expected it. Now older milder life and bigger than most people I think ic someone actually hit me id be shocked lol

Comment

Mma guy got carried away. Ok you knocked a 60 year old down. Leave it at that no need for going at him on the ground.

Comment

The Dangers of Magical Thinking in the Martial Arts « Violent metaphors

This

Comment

Good article. Spot on.

Comment

Hilarious.

Comment

So you guys are saying my 12 degree black belt for the art of shadow boxing is not going to help me during a real fight? :( :rofl:

Comment

Only against Bouncer

Comment

Only against Bouncer
                            I dunno...me and bouncer killed hundreds if not thousands of people in some of our most difficult PS3 call of duty missions. He might be kind of dangerous. :lmao: :rofl:

Comment

Poor old man.

Comment

Working...
                              X