Who is getting there chirstmas shopping done early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is getting there chirstmas shopping done early

I have already started My shopping and I am wanting to get it all done by The end of Nov. I almost have my son's shopping finished. Anyone else get a head start on there shopping. Did you get your shopping lists from your kids yet?

Me, Me!! I've got 90% of mine done. It's here in a bunch of boxes in my office. I did mostly online shopping and email!!

I'm an ebay junkie. I really need therapy!

URso8up - That is the cutest avatar - is that your little one?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBarbie
      Me, Me!! I've got 90% of mine done. It's here in a bunch of boxes in my office. I did mostly online shopping and email!!

I'm an ebay junkie. I really need therapy!

URso8up - That is the cutest avatar - is that your little one?
      Ebay junkie I have never bought anything off ebay but i am looking at a truck right now to buy...

Thanks about the Avatar.....and yes that is my little guy

Comment

You assume we have money for Christmas?

Comment

I bought one thing about a month ago...I'll really start and finish mid-Dec. I can usually get everything done in about 3 days...wrapping stuff takes forever though. I usually wind up wrapping Santa's gifts on Christmas Eve until 2 or 3 am.

Comment

No chance. I go Christmas eve. I perform better under pressure.

Comment

i recently bought my girl some perfumes, probably this week get her more stuff.

Comment

i have not started , but intend to sometime soon...

Comment

Have not started yet, but did draw for names in my wifes family (big family, only have to buy for 1 person).

Have no clue what i am getting wifey for christmas. she probably isnt as excited as i am for a trip to memphis to see the utes play in the liberty bowl for a christmas present. do you?

Comment

XMas eve at well...Things look much more appropriate for the family when its 4 hrs to presents instead of a month and a half ;)

Comment

I actually got my Dad's presents already, which is a big change for me. I am a habitual last-minute shopper, and I usually end up bying for my father last because he is such a pain in the ass to buy for. This year, I was smart: ordered special edition DVDs of his two all-time favorite movies (Dr. Zhivago, Casablanca) from Amazon.ca. Now, just have to pick up a nice bottle of vintage wine, and I'll be done for him.

The rest of them will get done around 3 days before Christmas. This is an annual event where I blow off steam. I attack the mall, like a fullback busting through the outside linebacker on a lead block. I lock my shoulders, set my scowl, and blast through the throngs of idiots who don't have the good sense to get the hell outta my way. Don't these fools realize that it's not a good idea to mess with a man that's under pressure in an environment that he despises?

Comment

I love Dr. Zhivago - Cool flick!!

Actually I love old movies.

Comment

Ebay-don't get me started on that. The first month I signed up I got all crazy and was bidding on all kinds of crazy shit, I try and stay away.

I will do all my shopping the week before. For some reason that is when it feels like you are suppose to do it.

So what is everyone gonna get me? I hope you all are thinking abou it.

Comment

Me likey your avatar Turbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBarbie
                              Me likey your avatar Turbo!!
                              Thanks, he looks like a badass with the cigar and tank on.

Comment

Working...
                              X