Bra Question for the Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bra Question for the Ladies

Hey ladies.. Im getting the new Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Pushup bra for a present for a lady friend of mine.. she is about 5'2 and a full b cup.

She wears a 32b

the lady on the phone says that the new bras start at 34, and that a 34 a would be equivalant to a 32 b.

Now, if I get the 34 a, will her titties be poppin out? or will they be smooshed in the a cup?

She has been getting thicker because she is lifting and b.c. of birth control, so do you think that she would be swimming in a 34b?

I want to get her the new bra, but if all else fails, I'll just get her last year's very sexy bra in a 32 b.

what do you all think?

i'd get the 32b. the problem is that her chest isn't wide enough to wear the 34... even if she gets the A cup, she won't really be falling off, but it won't push the boobies the way it's meant to.

it's hard to buy bras without trying them on.....

Comment

Ahh.. I see. DAMMIT! Why didnt victoria's secret make the new bras in 32? DEMMIT.. no love for petite ladies.

Comment

trust me, i hate it. i'm small and flat and i am starting to find that vicky's don't make bras for small girls no more.

it's cuz the american populous is all getting fat.

Comment

also try bare necessities. that site has a lot of better bras than vickies. i personally think vickie's undies and bras are of relatively poor quality. they even carry la perla on that site... that's some sexy stuff there ;)

Comment

Buy her the bra, but make sure a gift receipt is included so that if it doesn't fit, she can exchange it. Also get the matching panties!

Comment

I'm not a female, but have tagged along on one too many Victoria Secret trips with the ex. I would go for the 34B myself. It is a pushup bra, so a 32A may be a little too much of a push.

I have had a similar problem with a girl being a 32C and we had to swap between 34B and 32C and then I think it was a 32B for strapless.

But as the ladies mentioned...get the matching panties and a gift receipt just in case. I also think there is a $10 off coupon in the new x-mas issue that they sent out.

Comment

I'd go for the newer one in a 34a, with the panties and a gift receipt tucked inside the box.

What a sweet gift, Buddy!

Comment

Go to Frederick's of Hollywood, they have every bra size known to woman.. :agree:

Plus, the girls who usually work there are as hot as the models, not skinny like VS chicks.. :drool:

Comment

just keep the reciept , and return if necessary.... maybe this specific bra runs small, that is why she said the 34a would work? although you might insult her buying her a A cup.

Comment

Hahaha, thanks for all your replies folks..I do want to get her somthing good, but remeber, Im not trying to score points with nay ladies. Remeber? Im :ghey: The funny thing is, its for my best friend/cousin. She is turning 18, she is a freshman in college.. and she doesnt spend any good money on bras .. she is too busy spending her money on stuff for college.. Hell, Ive bought her a bra every birthday! LOL either that or MAC cosmetics. Anyhow, Im just gonna go on down and look at all the bras. I think I will be able to better judge in person.

(my cousin below)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        I'd go for the newer one in a 34a, with the panties and a gift receipt tucked inside the box.

What a sweet gift, Buddy!
                        agree when you go up in size width, the cup gets BIGGER, therefore

32B = 34A

34C= 36B

you get it...

Comment

Lol!

My cousin would kick me in the nuts for trying to buy her a bra, but thats just her.

Comment

I think if its a real pretty bra, and if it looks "sturdy" Id get the 34a. The 3 click bra was the first bra I got her, and its too bad they dont make it anymore. What sucks is that it wore out real fast.

HAHA, Ive been molding my cousin into new heights of HAWTNESS since she was 14 so, like.. we are totally comforatble around each other.. she helps me look my best, and I do the same for her..

Here is my my first version of her that I helped creat (14 years old here)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                              Go to Frederick's of Hollywood, they have every bra size known to woman.. :agree:

Plus, the girls who usually work there are as hot as the models, not skinny like VS chicks.. :drool:
                              I like the way you think, bigpete!

Comment

Working...
                              X