Hopkings at 49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkings at 49

Normally I don't give two shits about boxing..its been such a goat rope for so long...but regardless, if you saw the fight, its pretty incredible at 49 that he's doing what he does. Attributes it to not getting hit and hurt early in his career...

Bernard Hopkins, 49, unifies world titles with decision over Beibut Shumenov - ESPN

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
    Normally I don't give two shits about boxing..its been such a goat rope for so long...but regardless, if you saw the fight, its pretty incredible at 49 that he's doing what he does. Attributes it to not getting hit and hurt early in his career...

Bernard Hopkins, 49, unifies world titles with decision over Beibut Shumenov - ESPN
    I'm a boxer from years back,,,even as a kid,,,that was my start in sports. Sounds like Hopkins was just a smart fighter.

Comment

He just doesn't age.

Comment

Older than Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Older than Tyson
          Yeh but tyson hasn't fought in nearly ten years and his last fights were terrible. Hopkins has barely slowed down.

Comment

Just a really smart, technical fighter..really good at not getting hit. And still has great handspeed.

Comment

Working...
            X