Back in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in action

finally got this damn comp fixed and have it in the dorm again...back to the old postin ways...time to get this board going again lol

ah so you can finally go back to posting naked while listening to bjork, rather than going to the campus library in 30 degree weather?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      ah so you can finally go back to posting naked while listening to bjork, rather than going to the campus library in 30 degree weather?

you are stalking me...i know it... :p

check pms bro

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
        :rofl:

Comment

hitman, how u been bro?

Comment

Not bad...been winning more than losing, but not as hot as I was a few weeks ago.

Comment

We return now to The Gongshow,a show about a lonely boy,his dog and his collection of spiked dildo's and playgirl magazines :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
                We return now to The Gongshow,a show about a lonely boy,his dog and his collection of spiked dildo's and playgirl magazines :rofl:

My life is eerily similiar to yours :rofl: :p

Comment

LOL nobody's is in any way shape or form similar to ix's ud need a whole crap ton of gay thigns plus a few b ewildered boyfriends and mailman cock mongering hermaphordites to acheive that !!!:D

Comment

Yeah I got a ton of lesbian magazines so what I like 2 girls kissing and sucking,it sure beats NJ's collection of "Boy Scouts Review" and Michael Jackson CD's :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                    X