Stanley Cup Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Cup Playoffs

Never really got into hockey but with the Blackhawks winning the cup last year hockey has pretty much taken over in Chicago. Can't help but root for them. Been watching more and more. Some great games on tonight. 3 separate game 7's!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Game 7 tripleheader preview - CBSSports.com

I love hockey now

Comment

Rangers won game 7 NYC is fired up.

Im a devils fan but like the Hawks too. Family in Chicago. Going to visit soon.

Comment

Im a Ranger fan since I was a kid..also like Boston.. LOVE Hockey!!!

Comment

The double OT game in Boston last night gave me some serious stress from the end of the 2nd period on, but my Montreal Canadiens got the job done and are still undefeated in these playoffs.

Comment

Big hockey fan. Played alot as a youth.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
              The double OT game in Boston last night gave me some serious stress from the end of the 2nd period on, but my Montreal Canadiens got the job done and are still undefeated in these playoffs.
              Through out the 10 plus years I've seen you on the boards, you seem to be more alive when hockey season is on :D

Comment

The blackhawks vs wild series is a bit of a joke. Chicago is in a different league, they are killing them without even playing hard.

Comment

Hoping the rangers pull it out tonight, then if Boston wins again..itll be my two favorite teams fighting it out for the chance at the stanley cup. That will drive me insane, but at least one of them could be in it!!

Comment

You are a Bruins AND a Rangers fan? How could that even be possible? Next thing you'll be telling me is that you root for the Red Sox and the Yankees!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      You are a Bruins AND a Rangers fan? How could that even be possible? Next thing you'll be telling me is that you root for the Red Sox and the Yankees!
                      LOLO Scrum Been a ranger fan since I was a kid, but in the last 10 years or so have come to really enjoy Bostons Team. Sounds crazy..but hey..never said I was a run of the mill kinda guy...:grin:

Comment

Ah...I forgot that you really are a Yankee... :panic:

Comment

Well Rangers are in!!! Now if Boston wins toninght..LOOKOUT!!!

Comment

Well Boston got smacked last night...guess its up to the Rangers!!

Comment

Rangers handed it to Canada..really spanked that ass,,,
                              Blackhawks handled LA easily...lets see how this plays out..

I was surprized at the speed and the rangers forcheck..if they can keep that up its gonna be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X