Dell Computer for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Computer for sale.

Im turning this into SM's ebay. lol. Anyway I Just bought a Dell Notebook/Laptop Computer and I dont need this one anymore. Anyway, if your interested let me know. Here are the specs and some pics.

This auction is for a complete Dell Dimension System. Monitor, Speakers, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard, and Printer is included along with the system itself. You have everything you need, just plug the computer in and your set. Dimension 8100, Pentium 4, Processer 1.4 Ghz - 256MB PC800 RDRAM - 40GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive - NVIDIA G-Force 2 GTS Graphic Card - 17 Inch Dell Monitor - 32X Samsung CD-RW/ DVD ROM Drive - 3.5 in Floppy Drive - Logitech Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse - Altec Lansing THX certified Speakers with Subwoofer - Lexmark Z32 Printer - Integrated 3Com Etherlink, 10/100 PCI Ethernet Controller - 56K PCI Telephony Modem Software Includes - Windows XP Home - Microsoft Works Suite Disc's 1-6 - Original Reinstallation Dell CD - Dell i Touch CD for Keyboard and Mouse For the Gamers - Sim Theme Park - Diablo I only accept payment in the form of paypal or Money Order. Shipping will be decided once I go to the post office and have it priced. I will not charge you more then I pay for shipping. I will send a reciept of shipping price along with computer if you like.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Asking 650$ for the whole system but willing to work with you.

Comment

Cute crib, bounce!!!!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                Asking 650$ for the whole system but willing to work with you.
                u for real bro? that's expensive i just cloned one 2 weeks ago for $500 AMD 2600Mhz, 512DDR PC3100, Nvidia G-Force 4 64ram, Western Digital 80G hard drive 7200RPM, DVD rom and CRW 52x24x52, sound and lan onboard, optical mouse and keyboard, floppy....;)

Comment

Originally posted by BiggKay
                  u for real bro? that's expensive i just cloned one 2 weeks ago for $500 AMD 2600Mhz, 512DDR PC3100, Nvidia G-Force 4 64ram, Western Digital 80G hard drive 7200RPM, DVD rom and CRW 52x24x52, sound and lan onboard, optical mouse and keyboard, floppy....;)
                  :woot:

I'm in love, not with you, your computer.. :)

Leave us alone for some P2P cyber action! :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by BiggKay
                    lol, i dont really care. like i said, "will work with you".

Comment

Thats Bouncer posting ^

Comment

Working...
                      X