Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you to women who chose not to have kids

To The Women Who Choose Not To Have Kids | Thought Catalog

There are both biological and societal imperatives to have children.Those who choose not to are more often than not, thought of as Weirdos.I believe that many people have children when 1) They are not ready for them, especially in a psychological sense; 2) They feel abnormal without procreation occurring.Then there is the aspect no one likes to talks about: the narcissistic act of passing on your genes, as if the world cannot continue without them. In truth, a large percentage of the world's most serious problems occur because stupid people reproduced more stupid people.

No axe to grind here, I love kids, and haven't any but I do get tired of the elitest bullshit perpetuated by those that have them
    Last edited by Mr I; 05-12-14, 05:43 PM.

Comment

meltdown

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          There are both biological and societal imperatives to have children.Those who choose not to are more often than not, thought of as Weirdos.I believe that many people have children when 1) They are not ready for them, especially in a psychological sense; 2) They feel abnormal without procreation occurring.Then there is the aspect no one likes to talks about: the narcissistic act of passing on your genes, as if the world cannot continue without them. In truth, a large percentage of the world's most serious problems occur because stupid people reproduced more stupid people.

No axe to grind here, I love kids, and haven't any but I do get tired of the elitest bullshit perpetuated by those that have them
          I'll bet 90 percent of kids aren't planned.

Comment

I'm sure many aren't, just seems there's many shit parents which are the main societal problem. We keep blaming this and that but really its mostly poor behavioural education.

Comment

Working...
            X