Richer than god but it sure hasn't made him cooler. :laugh:

50 Cent throws worst first pitch EVER for New York Mets | Metro News

Yeah that was ridiculous

Comment

Lame as fuck actually....

Comment

Pretty funny tho

Comment

LOL.. don't get how any male can grow to be an adult and can't get a ball within a couple of feet of the plate. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            LOL.. don't get how any male can grow to be an adult and can't get a ball within a couple of feet of the plate. Terrible.

He wasnt even over the damn batters box...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Everyone is saying he did it for the publicity, to get people talking about him. He's been off the radar for awhile, and has a new movie coming out.

Comment

He performs in front of millions on tv ect but for us normal folk you think you coukd stand out there a throw a strike? I doubt I could I'd pro faint lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  He performs in front of millions on tv ect but for us normal folk you think you coukd stand out there a throw a strike? I doubt I could I'd pro faint lol
                  A strike? No. Close enough for the catcher to snag? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

A strike? No. Close enough for the catcher to snag? Absolutely.
                    +1. I haven't stepped on a pitching mound in 25 years but I an fairly sure I can get it within 5 feet of the catcher's mitt right now. And if I knew beforehand that I was going to throw out the first pitch in a televised game, I would practice a bit to make sure I don't make a fool of myself lol...

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Everyone is saying he did it for the publicity, to get people talking about him. He's been off the radar for awhile, and has a new movie coming out.
                      Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                      X