boxers fracture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxers fracture

Ive fractured my left hand. Are there any peptides or drugs that can speed the healing process

How did that happen? Sparring?

Comment

Man that sucks. I fucked my right hand all up bad about 10 years ago, landed a punch wrong on somebodys head. Two of my knuckles got shattered and are permanently sunk into my hand, looks almost deformed next to my other one.lol. it took forever to heal too, and it was over a year before it was toughened back up.

Comment

Heavy bag

Comment

Lol

Comment

GH is only think I can thing of that will heal and make bones stronger

side note what size and brand gloves do you use for bag work? you do have separate gloves for bag and sparring correct?

Comment

HGH baby! I healed six weeks ahead of the doctor's prediction. :weights:

Here is my left hand.

And my right hand. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                GH is only think I can thing of that will heal and make bones stronger

side note what size and brand gloves do you use for bag work? you do have separate gloves for bag and sparring correct?
                I never heard of anyone fracturing on heavy bag. Unless your form is crap.

Comment

TB 500 and ghrp

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    I never heard of anyone fracturing on heavy bag. Unless your form is crap.
                    you must have never hit or kicked a heavy bag in Thailand I swear that shit is cement.

it is uncommon but don't mean it can't happen.

Comment

Not. Sure about the gloves bro... im not a fighter.... form prolly did suck lol

Comment

Lol ya your prob trying to kill the bag! I'd def get so e quality bag gloves and def wraps if you are gonna continue to hit bag keep focus or you can snap a wrist very easy.
                        Make sure to learn to wrap your hands correct I'm sure utube has videos. Wrapping is most important so buy good flex able wraps 180"

Comment

you must have never hit or kicked a heavy bag in Thailand I swear that shit is cement.

it is uncommon but don't mean it can't happen.
                          I've been hitting heavy bags my whole life and never had an issue. I have broken a thumb sparring but never on a heavy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                            I've been hitting heavy bags my whole life and never had an issue. I have broken a thumb sparring but never on a heavy bag.
                            never even bruised a knuckle? if so you just don't hit hard then bro,lol
                            or you have a fight hand wrap job done every time you hit the bag.
                            and trust me the bags in thailand are full of rocks first one i kicked I layed into it cuz everyone was looking needless to say I jabbed a few times after that before i threw another kick it hurt that bad,lol

Comment

never even bruised a knuckle? if so you just don't hit hard then bro,lol
                              or you have a fight hand wrap job done every time you hit the bag.
                              and trust me the bags in thailand are full of rocks first one i kicked I layed into it cuz everyone was looking needless to say I jabbed a few times after that before i threw another kick it hurt that bad,lol
                              Of course I've bruised knuckles and torn skin etc. I have never broken a bone on the bag. Have you? I box. I don't kick. I fought as an amatuer throughout my 20's. Not to sound arogent but Muay Thai and kick boxing form is a long way off boxing form. Not saying you can't hurt your hands but I bet the Op was probably wailing on the bag he did admit that .

Comment

Working...
                              X