so no upper body for 3 weeks at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so no upper body for 3 weeks at least

Dont know how long before i can go heavy.due to injury. Guess itll be legs and cardio for awhile. What will help me maintain my muscle.... equpoise maybe?

You're not going to lose anything in 3 weeks. At least nothing that won't come back in a workout or two.

Comment

Lol you fractured your pinky hitting the heavy bag now you can't train.

Comment

Exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Lol you fractured your pinky hitting the heavy bag now you can't train.
          Id like to see you put pressure on any bar/dumbbell exercise with a broken pinky and if its a serious boxers fracture i am assuming it stems into your metacarpals as well, Gods son?

G-son. sounds like you were going too hard without the proper snap and/or rotation to get the big knucks on the bag. I could be wrong but it does happen. happened twice when I was about a year into boxing waaaay back in the day. fractured ring and pinky finger metacarpals on both hands.

and no it wasnt on the same day lol :weights:

Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
          Dont know how long before i can go heavy.due to injury. Guess itll be legs and cardio for awhile. What will help me maintain my muscle.... equpoise maybe?
          I would try light weight/high reps with the cable machine. can pretty much hit every upper body muscle. less stress on the finger if you can manipulate the pulley handle to rest on your palm and thumb with an open hand. I sometimes do this myself cause i feel like i get a better squeeze on my muscles. Can also try snagging one of those ankle Velcro straps and putting them on your wrist. never done it but worth a shot.

as far as the equipoise is concerned i am pretty sure it only affects and promotes collagen synthesis which is good for tendons and ligaments but havent hear of it working for breaks or fractures.

like the others said your best bet would be GH since it increases calcium retention

GOOD LUCK!
          Last edited by COLOSSUS; 06-02-14, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X