So I am back... for now at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I am back... for now at least

Have been insanely busy with work, the wife, the pups but have fallen out of the gym. Just can't seem to do heavy weight anymore without feeling like I am falling apart. Been nothing but at home body weight work outs and yoga. Say what you want about it but I am happy with all of the above... except for never having time to eat a proper lunch at work (always ends up being either a packed turkey sandwhich or an 8 piece from Pollo Loco). I can make time but if i'm not cuttin im not stackin.

Still running really low dose test, about 125-200mgs/wk. About to up the dose in a couple weeks to maybe 300mgs/wk along side 5-600mgs of EQ for about 14-16 weeks. So once that starts the meal preps shall begin. No excuses!

Definitely missed this place so im hoping to be able to stay in the mix from here on out

Anyways, just wanted to say whats up to all the SM brothers, and sister (FB :grin: ). I hope things have been going as well for you guys as they have been for me!

...even Rado :gaydo: pinche joto :staypuff:

Definitely feel blessed and fortunate to be where I am today but needed to fill that void in my life that lacks buff, tough, and arrogant SOB's that no other shit site can provide! :thumb:

PS.

Is the board under new management? I see Bouncer's account still active but I saw a picture in a thread posted by his account of a tiny little thing wearing an extra shmedium adventure time T that appeared to be hanging a bit loosely on the lil guy. Oh well :D

In all seriousness. Great to be back whether you fuckers like it or not!

:panic::thankyou::ninja:

You need tough arrogant guys to fill a void? :panic:

Comment

Welcome back....again :grin:

Comment

Sup buddy?
        You know B is gonna freak out you talking about his high school picture like that, lol

Comment

He won't freak out. He'll simply challenge you to post up your own - full nude (his request, not mine!) :thumb:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back!

:rofl:

Like I stated above. Been out of the gym for a while. Wont be posting any selfies in the near future. Give me till about mid to late august THEN i will probably still say no :laugh: :weights:

Scrum! Yes! Sometimes I need to see the arrogance in people to remind me to be humble and level headed! The perfect place, amirite? :D

Comment

So I see they let you back in the country again. :rofl:

And forget that lifting heavy crap. I've been lifting my lightest weights ever and I'm still making progress. It's all about good form and going to the failure every set. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                So I see they let you back in the country again. :rofl:

And forget that lifting heavy crap. I've been lifting my lightest weights ever and I'm still making progress. It's all about good form and going to the failure every set. :)
                Aint no fence or border that can keep me out!

It's the part when they lock me IN that can get a little tricky :ninja:

You're absolutely right. lifting heavy is for the birds. As long as I remain aesthetically pleasing to the eye (low bf/vascular/abs still in full effect) I'm going to keep doin what im doin :weights: . Which for the most part is a lot of non stop high intensity workouts with little to no weights and a lot of jump roping before, during and after my training. As long as I am still achieving that tight pump and getting that killer burn (all with proper form, as you said BEAST) I am golden.

Comment

sup bro. good to see ya

Comment

Sup puto

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      sup bro. good to see ya
                      Good to be back big guy :swoon:

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      Sup puto

Comment

Working...