Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US surpasses Russia and Saudi Arabia as world's top oil and natural gas producer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US surpasses Russia and Saudi Arabia as world's top oil and natural gas producer

US surpasses Russia as world's top oil and natural gas producer | Business | theguardian.com

Ah no. Us is not number one. I think Saudi is number 1. That article is last year.
    Last edited by redback; 06-15-14, 09:05 AM.

Comment

They're doing all that shale fracking here in my area. They gave my parents around $5k for the right to put a line through their property, then if and when they do it will pay them royalties...could potentially make $100k + from it. Not a bad deal as long as they dont really tear shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Ah no. Us is not number one. I think Saudi is number 1. That article is last year.
        ah yes. stfu and focus on your diet you fucken turd.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          They're doing all that shale fracking here in my area. They gave my parents around $5k for the right to put a line through their property, then if and when they do it will pay them royalties...could potentially make $100k + from it. Not a bad deal as long as they dont really tear shit up.
          see how fast USA is pulling bout of wars in the middle east lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            ah yes. stfu and focus on your diet you fucken turd.
            They are number one with Gas but a long way from being the worlds largest oil producer you stupid bastard. :clapback:

Comment

If US is #1 oil producer in the world, even if it's #2 producer in the world...why the fuck are we still paying damn near $4.50 a gallon?

I wanna go back to the year 2000 damn it. :mad:

Comment

Im guessing that was well before 2000 bro.lol. in 1996 gas was $1.29 a gallon in ohio when i started driving. Maybe late 80's or very early 90's in that pic

Comment

You started driving in 96? Damn, I feel old!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Im guessing that was well before 2000 bro.lol. in 1996 gas was $1.29 a gallon in ohio when i started driving. Maybe late 80's or very early 90's in that pic
                    I came to this country in Dec of 1996 and came to California in Feb of 1997 so it is definitely not early 90s or late 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      You started driving in 96? Damn, I feel old!
                      You are. I started in 2002. :P

Comment

Haha... I learned driving in 1980 when I was visiting family in India. I was 14. Learned on a right hand drive four-on-the-tree (anyone remember those?). Once you learn how to dodge cows, people and other assorted living and nonliving objects on Indian roads, you can drive anywhere lol...

Comment

Got my first drivers license at 15 years old in Fla for a motorcycle 125 cc and under(of course I had a 350 RD Yamaha rocket!!)..1979 I was licensed... HA!!!you young wippersnapper still shitting yellow bitches.:thankyou::thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            I came to this country in Dec of 1996 and came to California in Feb of 1997 so it is definitely not early 90s or late 80s.
                            Wow aint that some bullshit. Cali has always been quite a bit higher on gas prices...how come it used to be cheaper than the narional average? Its like $3.69 here right now and you guys are over $4

Comment

Taxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X