Tony Stewart NASCAR hits and kills driver on short track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart NASCAR hits and kills driver on short track

Why the hell would you get out of your car? Tragic.

Tony Stewart HITS Sprint Car Driver Kevin Ward Jr...: http://youtu.be/_QJdBd0437U

shit. i do wanna see it but it wants me to sign in. ill try to find different link.

Comment

Damn. That's weird I don't have an account. Yeah try and find one and fix it please.

Comment

nvm, watched it on my phone signed it.

yea that guy was trying to yell at whoever made him crash. what a stupid fuck.

Comment

oh shit, this changes things. stweart WAS the guy that made him crash. the guy was trying to yell at Tony! holy fuck, i cant imagine tony hit him on purpose but you gotta kinda wonder.

Comment

Yeah now he has to live with killing a man because the driver was an irrational idiot who put his own life at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              oh shit, this changes things. stweart WAS the guy that made him crash. the guy was trying to yell at Tony! holy fuck, i cant imagine he did it on purpose but you gotta kinda wonder.
              Didn't realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Didn't realize that.
                almost wonder if tony thought the guy was gonna throw his helmit at him or something and tried to kinda scare him with speeding past him but lost grip and drove right into him. he may very well be in trouble for this. he had to have seen the guy. i dont think he wanted to hit him but i think in the heat of the moment he wanted to scare him with a quick "fly by".

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

almost wonder if tony thought the guy was gonna throw his helmit at him or something and tried to kinda scare him with speeding past him but lost grip and drove right into him. he may very well be in trouble for this. he had to have seen the guy. i dont think he wanted to hit him but i think in the heat of the moment he wanted to scare him with a quick "fly by".
                  I'm sure it will be deemed a tragic accident.

The guy was charging towards a speeding racecar.

Comment

I think he tried to avoid him. If he would have turned away the back would have for skid into the guy. It logs like Tony tried to time it to turn towards the top of the track so the back would swing away from the guy

Comment

Damn it looked like he just plowed him over. :eek:

Comment

I know it's bringing out all the expert NASCAR arm chair video analysts. Lol

"Look der bubba dat der tyre is turnd rite twards him"

"Him did dat der on porpoise"

Comment

Yea, that doesn't look good. I doubt it was murder but damn... he sure did swerve... not in the opposite direction.

Comment

Dirt/mud track at night, driver on track in black outfit. Having enough visibility to "scare" someone would be impressive.

Comment

I gotta tell ya, I feel like Tony may have done something in the heat of the moment that he didn't plan and immediately regretted.

Apparently every other driver saw him on track clear as day EXCEPT tony. The one man that had a crash with the guy the lap before and the one man that the driver was trying to confront also happens to be the only one who didn't see him? I find it odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X