Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm at a week long cub scout camp....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm at a week long cub scout camp....

And my 9yo son loves the BB gun and archery ranges. He wants lessons when we get back home. My wife is going to freak.....

Sounds great.

Get him a .22 soon.

Comment

Very cool scrum... I remember back in the day they offered that stuff in a lot of schools. The shooting sports are great fun and teach great discipline.. good stuff. Enjoy the camp.sounds like a fun week!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Sounds great.

Get him a .22 soon.
        Then a .410 or youth 20g, then on to the really fun stuff :grin:

Comment

He'll be packing up, moving to Alabama, and building a bunker in his backyard to prepare for the apocalypse in no time!

Comment

I'm glad he enjoys it, Scrum. Like Ripper said, a kid can get some discipline out of it. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Very cool scrum... I remember back in the day they offered that stuff in a lot of schools. The shooting sports are great fun and teach great discipline.. good stuff. Enjoy the camp.sounds like a fun week!!!:thumb:
              Yes! We did archery in middle school and it was a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                He'll be packing up, moving to Alabama, and building a bunker in his backyard to prepare for the apocalypse in no time!
                Lol...

They allowed parents to shoot at the end and I got a kick out of the BB guns. First time I have held a gun in my life, not exaggerating. Got 3 bullseyes out of 5 shots. I'm a natural born cold blooded killer, :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X