Have you guys used Kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys used Kratom

I've been using kratom for a long time now for aches and pains. Since I don't drink, it's also great for going out as it gives you a nice pleasant buzz. Just thought I'd see if you guys had tried it?

Never heard of it bro. What exactly is it? An articles on it? Sounds like it could be beneficial but also sounds like it could be addicting no?

Comment

Kratom ban? Palm Beach County commissioners could order warning labels, age limits or issue a ban - wptv.com

Comment

The consensus seems to be that its pretty addictive.

Comment

From what I've researched, it's only addictive if you use pure extracts because they don't contain the anti addictive properties that the leaf does. Ive been using it off and on for two years, and will take a few days off and there are no side effects. When I'm having a bad day, I just take 5grams and it's like bam, I feel really good. It doesn't f you up, it just puts you in a really good mood. I would compare it to a vicodin, but without the nasty come down.

A couple of friends who have chronic pain, have started using this and say they no longer need opiates.

Comment

It's banned in my county.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              It's banned in my county.
              I hate that for you man. I've had some issues in the last year where I went thru some shit, and kratom really helped keep me possitive. It just gives you a positive outlook on life. I've let guys try some of mine and they all couldn't believe how well it worked.

Comment

It's only banned in my county. Not all of Florida. If I had the desire to try it I'm sure I could drive 5 minutes to the next county and find it a smoke shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
                  From what I've researched, it's only addictive if you use pure extracts because they don't contain the anti addictive properties that the leaf does. Ive been using it off and on for two years, and will take a few days off and there are no side effects. When I'm having a bad day, I just take 5grams and it's like bam, I feel really good. It doesn't f you up, it just puts you in a really good mood. I would compare it to a vicodin, but without the nasty come down.

A couple of friends who have chronic pain, have started using this and say they no longer need opiates.
                  Interesting, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Can it be bought online?

Or if not is it banned in Chicago? How would I find out?

Comment

Kratom Information

This is where I get mine. It's the best price I could find and the kratom is excellent. Plus if you ask for samples, they will give you a bunch of different types to try.

Comment

Bounc, what did you think when you read up?

Comment

So what is it? THC oil or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          So what is it? THC oil or something?
                          It's a plant called kratom. It works on the same receptors that opiates do. Except that it is nonaddictive. It feels very similar to taking a vicidin in that you feel very positive and you want to blab about any and every thing. True story, I have a buddy who owns a mortgage company and talks to people all day. He said it's a godsend because it keeps him feeling motivated and energized all day.

Comment

The shit people are willing to consume, do, etc....just for that "high"

How people come up with these types of substances these days is unreal...I mean who the fuck sits at home and is like; "I'm bored, let's make some..."

Comment

^ bro, you had your own issues, lets be honest

Comment

Working...
                              X