Ferguson, Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson, Missouri

So now they are protesting over the black kid who was shot and killed when he advanced toward police with a knife in hand. It's all on video as well.

Everything is starting to fall apart on the defense of Michael Brown. I can not wrap my head around why there is so much uproar and attention in defense of thugs.

There are good cops but there seem to be many bad ones apparent from videos like the ones that choked the big black cigarette guy to death, smothered a portugese guy to death after a domestic, beat the homeless guy to death in miami

All these victims were clearly defenseless at the time, the cops are acting like thug cunts and need to be stopped. Obama is the most awful tepid and useless president tbe country has ever had imo.

Nothing has improved under him unless by accident and he's just a puppet that brings nothing to the game. He's been completely impotent on the cops problem.
    Pay more, demand better

Comment

Police Beat Homeless Man To Death (Graphic Warnin…: Police Beat Homeless Man To Death (Graphic Warning) - YouTube

Comment

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

Comment

Men’s Rights Activists outraged after police kill father after being called because mother hit daughter

Comment

Watch these and try tell me there isn't a systemic problem

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Watch these and try tell me there isn't a systemic problem
              How's the cardio and diet comming along shrek?

Comment

You can't send your energy in too many directions at once bro, right now I'm focused on other things than training. But im not getting fat just smaller

Comment

Does everything come down to hating Obama?

Comment

Not for me, I don't hate, nor do I hate my own useless pm. But I certainly observe their inadequacies

Comment

Systemic problem? I don't really think so. The world is smaller, and people are able to put all sorts of shit on the internet.. from jackasses beating a park ranger senseless, to countless knock out game videos. And yes, there are some videos of police abusing their power. But there are over 2 million police officers in the United States that handle millions of calls on a daily basis...a DAILY basis, with no hew and cry from the masses..by and large they do their thankless job well. So ya, there are some turds in the punch bowl but to call it a systemic problem because of a few YouTube videos seems a bit reactionary and misguided.

Additionally, and I am certainly not saying in every case, you have incidents like this Brown case in Missouri where everyone railed to the masses about a poor teenage boy gunned down by police in his prime....now as information unfolds--its looking like..the poor teenage boy is a fucking thug and attacked the officer who shot him, after strong arm robbery moments before.

Not knowing the whole story or having it presented by a clearly sensationalist media doesn't make it true. Again, not saying there aren't shitheads out there that fuck up....but that's in every walk of life, and an extremely small percentage in law enforcement.

**Had to edit because you are spot on about the POTUS. A cowardly individual if ever one lived.

Comment

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5696546

Mr I, here is the other shoow in raw video. This perfectly shows the mentality of the community. Does anyone here honestly think they could walk up on a cop, with a knife, after committing a robbery and not get shot?

Comment

I think Obama has to watch what he does. I'm neutral. But the first black president thing is a handicap overall in my opinion. He couldn't stand up for racism like a white guy could lol. Random

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            St. Louis Police Release Video Of Kajieme Powell Killing That Appears At Odds With Their Story

Mr I, here is the other shoow in raw video. This perfectly shows the mentality of the community. Does anyone here honestly think they could walk up on a cop, with a knife, after committing a robbery and not get shot?
                            Can you tell why they had to fire like 7 lethal shots to a guy nowhere near them? Totally excessive imo. They could easily have put one in his leg and watched him drop

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Can you tell why they had to fire like 7 lethal shots to a guy nowhere near them? Totally excessive imo. They could easily have put one in his leg and watched him drop
                              So don't kill him and let the piece of garbage continue to endanger and leech off society? Fuck him. Better off dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X