Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain Raises Terrorism Threat Level to 'Severe'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/wo...to-severe.html

Terrorism threat levels.......how fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Terrorism threat levels.......how fucking stupid.
      Focus that anger into your body and you wouldn't look like shit. Hope this helps.

Comment

This kinda feeds into the other thread you did on energy below

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...l-gas-producer

Basically I can see things getting worse before better and it seems to be headed quite anti muslim

every one of the hard line dictators we have deposed in the middle east have been replaced with a far worse crew!

We don't understand the multi tribal nature of the middle east, you cannot impart democracy there! All that happens is the party in power recruits people of their own specific faith and the other tribes left out react.

We shoulda left that shit alone

The other aspect is that we should accept less immigrants, and be stronger on our values, USA is a new country with little history, UK's is vast but they're losing their way by being so accepting of others values

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Focus that anger into your body and you wouldn't look like shit. Hope this helps.
          Not angry. I'm sorry, do you feel more safe due to the security theater put on b developed countries?

And I don't look like shit, look better than most of the guys my age that I see.

And I don't care about your approval. Try to live a busy life and see if you can keep your physique. My money is on NO.

Comment

im threatened by your tone..

Comment

Fucking Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                I got a serious question How can u guys say fuck Obama . When 90% of the posters here share his liberal views. Just asking
                Nice to see some free thinking observations

Comment

I was saying fuck Obama as a jest towards Mr. I. As for my "views", they are independent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                    I got a serious question How can u guys say fuck Obama . When 90% of the posters here share his liberal views. Just asking
                    it's called sarcasm you mindlees fucktwit.

Comment

Working...
                    X