Infinity's version of the GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity's version of the GTR

GTR has always been an amazing car but Iv'e always hated its looks. The infinity version however I love! Beautiful car.

What It's Like To Race F1 Champ Sebastian Vettel Around Eau Rouge

The Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Is The GT-R Sedan We've Always Wanted

Comment

no shit looks pretty good i like the flat red also.
      looks like i found my next car if they build it and its not over 120K

Comment

The cowards at infinity have canceled it.

Cadillac CEO tells it like it is..

"I heard a rumor that Noboru Tateishi is going to cop-out and shelve the Eau Rouge project now that I'm not there to pressure him. Tell any Cadillac or Audi engineer "build me a 560hp sports sedan" and you have to reign them in. At Infiniti, it seems easier to push water uphill. More enthusiasm for "driver's aids", apparently, than "driver's cars", in some quarters, it would seem."

​Infiniti Rumored To Be Shelving GT-R-Powered Q50 Eau Rouge

Comment

lol gay. looked cool.
          I'm already looking for prices to drop on the new hell cat by dodge 702 hp stock. lol id have it at 800 in 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            lol gay. looked cool.
            I'm already looking for prices to drop on the new hell cat by dodge 702 hp stock. lol id have it at 800 in 2 weeks
            once again you're buying a car that will disappoint you. the hellcat is a straight line shit box. its heavy, goes around corners like a camper van, and just screams hickbilly. you are buying it for it's HP. Terrable reason when that HP is strapped to a pig.

Save your money and buy a proper car that America can be proud of..

Comment

And if you cant do the Vette go with the Camaro Z/28. That car has proper american muscle attitude AND it can go around corners!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXIanT7cr00

Comment

Working...
              X