New MX-5..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MX-5..

One of those cars I would never want to own but I respect the hell out of for what it is. The anti muscle car, all about light weight and precise handling.

New MX-5: it's coming tomorrow - BBC Top Gear

http://jalopnik.com/2016-mazda-miata...-it-1630269168

Comment

I like it. Not crazy about it but I like it. It kind of looks like bmw z4 which I don't like but it's different enough that it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        I like it. Not crazy about it but I like it. It kind of looks like bmw z4 which I don't like but it's different enough that it works for me.
        agree, kinda like the z4 and a little bit of 370z at the front. especially in the first pic in that second link.

i really like the direction mazda is going as a company. all of their new stuff is sharp looking for its price range. the mazda 6 is by far better looking than anything it competes against. why anyone would buy a corolla, sonatta, or accord over a mazda 6 is beyond me. their lineup also seems to be much lighter compared to its competition. weight savings is the key to everything. better fuel economy, handling, and speed. the lighter the car, the less power it needs to go zooooom!

all mazda needs now is an alpha car. something like the new supra.

Comment

Working...
        X