No announcement yet.

9/11 fact i never heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! CSPAN Aired This? Unbelievable!! (Date aired: September 7, 2014) | RedFlagNews.com

Case closed

Comment

You slam the US govt about its lack of ability to run its country (justifiably so) yet you seem to believe that it is capable of orchestrating one of the greatest acts of terrorism in history with out a single piece of factual traceable evidence back to the administration. Edward Snowden blew the lid off of numerous scandals. If there was anything leading back to the US govt involvement in 9/11 it would have been the first thing he made public. That's just my opinion.

Comment

Good shit blm.

Fact is, the usa is simply not that good! Haha.

Thanks for the props to our country though mr I, we are honored you think our government is that skilled!!

Comment

Yeah blms a clever guy but I don't think he's right.

Governments everywhere manipulate the people and in many cases its not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Yeah blms a clever guy but I don't think he's right.

Governments everywhere manipulate the people and in many cases its not a bad thing.
            Nobody here thinks any government is trust worthy with the peoples interest as priority #1. BUT.... There is a big difference between a healthy skepticism and flat out tinfoil hat batshit lunacy. You my dear friend Albert fall into the second category.

Comment

Hahaha

Its a real shame you didn't come to cuba via canada, was a fucken blast

Comment

Working...
              X