Well this is lame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is lame!

I got excited when I saw the news about this year's 50th anniversary Mr Olympia being broadcast on NBCSN and after a little research I found out that it's not going to be on tv until the oct 18th.
    Seriously?! How fucking lame is that? That's like broadcasting the Super Bowl month after the actual game is played. :disagree:

AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. AND NBC SPORTS GROUP ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP FOR THE 2014 MR. OLYMPIA COMPETITION | Mr. Olympia 2014

Will still be live stream on bodybuilding.com

Comment

Yup. It'll be streaming live.

Comment

I'll be in vegas for the activities but won't be going to the show. I'll be in my room watching it on my laptop lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I'll be in vegas for the activities but won't be going to the show. I'll be in my room watching it on my laptop lol.
          Fucking slacker:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Fucking slacker:grin:
            Yup!
            I'll be doing this crappy photo shoot job. I know it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. :grin:

Comment

I hope you can get through it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Yup!
                I'll be doing this crappy photo shoot job. I know it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. :grin:

Yet youll be in you room watching dudes...when all thats waiting... Beast...we need to have a sit down:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  I hope you can get through it.
                  Thank you I'm gonna try. :grin:

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  Yet youll be in you room watching dudes...when all thats waiting... Beast...we need to have a sit down:agreed:
                  Don't worry about me. ;)

Comment

Dibs on the one in red :grin:

Comment

Yeh red one is smokin. Nice ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Dibs on the one in red :grin:
                        Yep....no doubt!!

Comment

Long time no chat. Home sick and watching Generaton Iron on netflix. I really want to punch Phil Heath in the face right now. What an arrogant ASS! OMG... I know this is old news but seriously, could someone explain to me how he beat out Kai? LEGITAMATE answers, not political. He is a HORRIBLE representation of a person and is the perfect example of the self centered ego that people stereotype bodybuilders as having..

*nevermind... kai looks a little smooth next to arrogant ass of the year phil
                          Last edited by trophywife; 02-25-15, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophywife View Post

Long time no chat. Home sick and watching Generaton Iron on netflix. I really want to punch Phil Heath in the face right now. What an arrogant ASS! OMG... I know this is old news but seriously, could someone explain to me how he beat out Kai? LEGITAMATE answers, not political. He is a HORRIBLE representation of a person and is the perfect example of the self centered ego that people stereotype bodybuilders as having..

*nevermind... kai looks a little smooth next to arrogant ass of the year phil
                            That movie was the exact same copy of the pumping iron. Phil played the I'm the gift/God arrogant bastard that arnold played and the Kai played the oh poor me mr nice humble guy that lives in a tiny apartment in New York like Lou did. It was all an act.
                            Don't buy in to it too much.

Comment

i thought it would be interesting but all it did was make me miss competing really bad and make me want to throat punch phil. ANYTHING to take my mind off of the incredible emptiness and loss I am experiencing..

Comment

Working...
                              X