• Show
Clear All

• Cuba Pics

Here goes
    Attached Files

Is that where you stayed (first pic)?

Comment

https://mobile.melia.com/en/hotels/c...-las-americas/

Yeah I stayed here, best beach private ever only ten metres from the hotel

Beautiful kind people, stayed veradaro peninsula but visited havvanah also. Went to hemmingways var drank and listened to quartet playing. Buildings were awsome, cigars great and beer cheap. Wanna go straight back there now!

Comment

Mostly canadian tourists and I got along great, few miserable germans but the only suspect tourists were mexicans, those cunts are nasty filth, didn't notice it in mexico tourist ville but those fucks are only there to abuse

Comment

Pretty cool bro. How was the food?

Comment

Food was average but good enough. My hotel had a la carte japanese etc of evening which were great but honestly I met some great canadians etc and we got smash drunk each night busting each others balls like children during the day and I left the hotel iften to go to lical bars etc

Comment

You like it more or less than mexico? Post more pics if you got em.

Comment

If you like to get out the complex and actually see the real country its kicks the shit outa mexico because it has bags and bags of safely accessible culture. Their music is incredible and the people are sweet but be prepared they don't speak much english but boy they know hiw to have a goox time will very little money.

In terms of hotel complexes, mexico wins though. My best pics won't upload

Comment

Should of went and checked out Gitmo...:grin:

Id like to go to Cuba someday actually.:thumb:

Comment

Nice. I would live to visit Cuba, hopefully one day.

Are you interested in food? A quick Google search pulled up a ton of restaurants that I would to have tried, but some people don't care that much about dining out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Food was average but good enough. My hotel had a la carte japanese etc of evening which were great but honestly I met some great canadians etc and we got smash drunk each night busting each others balls like children during the day and I left the hotel iften to go to lical bars etc
                      You go to Cuba and eat fucking japanese food?:retard:

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      If you like to get out the complex and actually see the real country its kicks the shit outa mexico because it has bags and bags of safely accessible culture. Their music is incredible and the people are sweet but be prepared they don't speak much english but boy they know hiw to have a goox time will very little money.

In terms of hotel complexes, mexico wins though. My best pics won't upload
                      :agreed::agreed:

Comment

Working...
                      X