Texting radar gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting radar gun?

New device in the works to catch texting drivers | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Good.

Gonna be a lot of dumbass women getting pulled over. Men text while driving but women take it to a different level.

Comment

I just wish people would learn how to drive in general instead of just assuming nothing's wrong if they aren't getting in an accident.

Like, just because you can pull out in front of me with enough time for me to stop does not mean it's an ok.

Or, if you fuck up and are in the wrong lane or missed your turn, it does not suddenly become everyone else's problem. You keep moving on and don't screw up traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Good. Gonna be a lot of dumbass women getting pulled over. Men text while driving but women take it to a different level.

Elaborate?

Like taking selfies or 3 paragraph texts instead of 3 words, etc?

Comment

Two hands belong on the wheel. No texting, no holding the phone up to the ear, no screwing around with the radio, no eating a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Two hands belong on the wheel. No texting, no holding the phone up to the ear, no screwing around with the radio, no eating a sandwich.
            Hey..not buying the whole sandwich thing there scrum:noo:

Comment

That's right! I eat what I want while I'm driving. :grin:

So what if your car has the text reading capabilities? You are not holding your phone but texting signal is coming through. Then what?

Comment

i don't care what anyone says - you can't react and do any evasive maneuvers with one hand on the wheel. Eating while driving is just dumb.

And yes, texts displaying on the car screen isn't safe either. i don't have that option enabled in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

Elaborate?

Like taking selfies or 3 paragraph texts instead of 3 words, etc?
                  Woman just get into texting more. A guy will check his phone... A woman will bury her head into her phone. Walking, driving etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    i don't care what anyone says - you can't react and do any evasive maneuvers with one hand on the wheel. Eating while driving is just dumb.

And yes, texts displaying on the car screen isn't safe either. i don't have that option enabled in my car.
                    Agree.

I would never eat in my car just based on crumbs and mess. Fuck that, I want my car spot less and smelling like leather. Not fucking food. Nasty fucks.

Comment

Scrum that option doesn't just display the message it actually reads it out loud too.
                      My point was if your car has the option and you have it enabled you can still get pulled over because you are a mile away and the only thing that cop sees is your car emitting the text signal without knowing if it's done legally or illegally.

Frankly I don't wanna get pulled over because my car sending out texting waves while I'm doing nothing illegal.

Ford SYNC Reads SMS Text Messages - YouTube

Comment

Agree.

I would never eat in my car just based on crumbs and mess. Fuck that, I want my car spot less and smelling like leather. Not fucking food. Nasty fucks.
                        fuck yea man chicken bones n left over cracklins behind the seat some blizzard stains on the carpet chips n fries in the console....dude..you aint living right:rofl::rofl:

Comment

I want my car spot less and smelling like leather. Not fucking food. Nasty fucks.
                          Only thing your car smells like is butt plug juice you fucking faggot! :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Only thing your car smells like is butt plug juice you fucking faggot! :ghey:
                            I fuckin lol'd

Comment

Its about time they invented this. Can only imagine how many ppl have their lives ruined or taken from them from dumbass texting drivers

Comment

Working...
                              X