No announcement yet.

Mr Olympia 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it is the photos, but Heath looks just like everyone else now. I thought he had that full bellied muscle look last year and the year before, but now, he looks dry with abs sticking out like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Maybe it is the photos, but Heath looks just like everyone else now. I thought he had that full bellied muscle look last year and the year before, but now, he looks dry with abs sticking out like everyone else.
      His gut was the worst its ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Bring the 90's look back. Round muscles with striations. Today's guys have round muscles with no detail at all. It looks "fake" if that's the right word.
        Well, looks like they screw themselves up with whatever they take before the show. My guess is diuretics.
        I'm sure these pictures photoshopped a bit but look at these guys. They probably are couple of weeks out and they look great. Phil downright looks sick.

Comment

lmao @ that phil heath picture... your sure its photoshopped "a bit" huh. :D

Comment

Nah, totally legit.lol

Comment

Hey jackass! You can photoshop the shit out of the size of the muscle or sharpen it but you can't photoshop what's under the skin. Both of those guys look hard as nails which looks nothing like what they bring on to the stage.

Comment

i agree with your point beast. ive been saying for a long time these guys all look so much better 3-4 weeks out.

Comment

Yess
                  Attached Files

Comment

I had WOLF in 3rd and RHODEN in 4th but agree with PHIL #1 AND kAI #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                      I had WOLF in 3rd and RHODEN in 4th but agree with PHIL #1 AND kAI #2
                      Bit late to the party eh? :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X