this ass clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this ass clown

is the biggest P.O.S. the american people have ever elected. Cannot wait for him to be fucking GONE!!!:x:x:x:x

President Obama Criticized For 'Latte Salute' While Stepping Off Marine One

Comment

No disrespect rip but I have to call you out on your history here. I'm not defending obama or even saying he is a good president... BUT we have had some truly horrible presidents and obama isn't even close to the top.

Comment

The NFL has proven that the people have great power if they want to. Until that kind of uproar is raised to get rid of the party system, nothing will change and voting is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          No disrespect rip but I have to call you out on your history here. I'm not defending obama or even saying he is a good president... BUT we have had some truly horrible presidents and obama isn't even close to the top.
          Your entitled to your opnion bro:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Your entitled to your opnion bro:thumb:
            It's an opinion based on facts and a knowledge of history. When you base your opinion on emotion things can get very foggy.

Here's 3 names you should look into...

Warren G Harding

James Buchanan

Richard Nixon

Comment

Frankly, I rate getting us entangled in foreign wars and running up the biggest deficits on history as a bit higher on the fail scale than a salute. Really? Lip, I know you are a veteran bro, and I respect that, but this spontaneous gesture now all of a sudden turns him into some kind of monster?

Comment

JUST the absolute disrespect in it bro.... I mean WTF this guy is just clueless about so much.

And B i get the bush salute as well...

Comment

Working...
                X