the greatest story never told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the greatest story never told

The Documentary that has Rocked the Internet!: The Documentary that has Rocked the Internet! - YouTube

Wow

The suspense is killing me.

Comment

There is an hour and half version. It explains everything you were never told
      THE TRUTH

Comment

Hitler originated the jewish migration to isreal offering them money to go. Many soldiers high ranking served in hitlers army defending the reich

20 jews won germanys highest military honour, the knights cross

Comment

Its no secret that Hitler was a brilliant man. He did amazing things for the German economy when it was in utter shambles. He put people to work and introduced a much better way of life to Germany then it had ever seen.

BUT... That genius peaked only a few years after he took power. Had he continued what he was doing and how he was doing it, there absolutely would have been a thousand year Reich.

Something happened to his mind and he abandoned the traits and qualities that had gotten him to power. He made blunder after blunder and forced the end of his own power.

His biggest blunder being the decision to invade Russia and start a war on 2 fronts that they could not win. His mind was already long gone by that time.

That said... Lol @ Mr I.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Hitler originated the jewish migration to isreal offering them money to go. Many soldiers high ranking served in hitlers army defending the reich

20 jews won germanys highest military honour, the knights cross
            One of his favorite artist was Jewish also. He bought many pieces from him and gave him a pardon.

You must understand though, there is a big difference between early Hitler and later Hitler. He was a brilliant man who went slowly insane. All his "good deeds" towards Jews or anyone really was done early on.

Comment

Only moments ago people on here are now agreeing my canabis oil support after labelling this and that following you. Yet you continue your crap. Call me a loon then when I prove my point you say some shit like "it was already widely known, I already knew"

Watch this and be prepared to be gobsmacked

TGSNT Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told …: TGSNT Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told (part 1 - 8) - YouTube

Comment

Your proving no point. Your taking historical fact and distorting it to fit your agenda.

Weird dude all the way. I'm genuinely concerned about you. Lunacy is truly at your doorstep Albert..

Comment

Shut up and watch it

You will be very pleased you did
                  Many bonafide speach recordings and videos never seen such as germanys when speaking of the pokish massacres of germans including mass rape etc of minority germans in poland. But you wouldn't have seen these because its the victors that write history

Comment

Im noy suprised germany went to war tgeyd been shafted and were continuing to get shafted

Comment

Tell ya what, I'll give it a chance. If it simply reports facts then I will watch the whole thing. If however I feel it is trying to paint a picture of anti semitism and justification of Hitlers atrocities I will end it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Im noy suprised germany went to war tgeyd been shafted and were continuing to get shafted
                        They were treated very poorly by the allies after the first world war. It created a nation desperate for revenge. So yes you are correct, we created an environment of desperation in Germany instead of rebuilding.

Comment

Working...
                        X