Jay cutlet or whatever his name is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay cutlet or whatever his name is

Pretty cool doco on jay. Has his head firmly up his own ass though.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lVEYSz8o-g

The guy is hugely successful and made it to the very top. He did what he loved and he was the best at it for a long time. So props to him, he deserves everything he has...

BUT.. Somehow the tone of the video and Cutler himself seems sad. It's like they are going through the motions in the video and aren't exactly happy with any of it. Video certainly does not have any sort of inspirational vibe to it.

Comment

I liked it made me laugh. Nice to see that side of him...

Comment

Pretty much represents the worst era of bodybuilding

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Pretty much represents the worst era of bodybuilding
          Wow. I agree with you for once. Even though you used to be a cutler super fan

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Wow. I agree with you for once. Even though you used to be a cutler super fan
            Most of what I say you can find agreement with.

But for some reason the first reaction w you is allways to attack the person.

Probably an alpha male thing, I mean if I was trying to pass myself off as knowledgeable in running a bodybuilding forum and then some alph bull comes on swinging who actually knows his shit then I gueszsI'd be all like "cattybitch"

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              The guy is hugely successful and made it to the very top. He did what he loved and he was the best at it for a long time. So props to him, he deserves everything he has...

BUT.. Somehow the tone of the video and Cutler himself seems sad. It's like they are going through the motions in the video and aren't exactly happy with any of it. Video certainly does not have any sort of inspirational vibe to it.
              Yeah i watched the whole thing, some of it was cool but like you said kinda lame. After watching shit like this, I wanna feel like i have to go hit the gym cause of the inspirational aspect...i had no desire to do that after watchint this one

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Yeah i watched the whole thing, some of it was cool but like you said kinda lame. After watching shit like this, I wanna feel like i have to go hit the gym cause of the inspirational aspect...i had no desire to do that after watchint this one
                exactly. it's about a vibe that people put out. some people have that "it" factor that can inspire and push people. this video is the opposite of that. makes me want to cry. lol

Comment

always have and always will think he is a stuck up knob. cant stand him

Comment

Working...
                  X