X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me tell you about this client/friend

He comes rushing into the gym today for his appointment:
    "Stig i only have half an hour to train because of a meeting."
    Now, he was supposed to do the upper body today. But the program i had set up would take to much time. So i threw that away at once and said:
    "Ok, go change and do 5 minutes on the cross trainer, and lets begin."
    He nodded and headed for the locker room. And not before long he was on the crosstrainer.
    "What have you planned?" He asked. Now, it should be said that this guy is also a PT. And one of the most well built guys i have ever seen. He is also a martial artist. And his borther won the K1 last year. So he knows his shit. But we like to do this kinda stuff. I train him, he trains me. So anyway, i just smiled and said:
    "Just wait and see."

He finishes his warm up, does some light stretching, and heads over to where im pulling the free dips apparatus over to the chin bar. Just about now he is starting to get the idea what is going to happend.
    "here is what we are going to do" i said "since we just have 20 minutes untill you have to head out, we have to get this done fast. So i want you to do Reverse grip pullups supersetted with dips...And i want you to keep going untill you give me 100 reps on each"
    His eyes keeps widening as i speak, and as i finish he starts to grumble something fierce under his breath.

So the first sett starts, i count the reps out high. 1, 2, 3..and he keeps going untill he has done 30, then he casually drops down, and starts doing the dips, and does 30 there too. I'm thinking "he dropped down WAY to soon, but if he likes the number 30 then ok, its on." I give him a 2 minute rest, then its on again. He does 20, and is about to drop down when i say "no way bro, you got ten more". SO he pushes out 10 more. And goes to the dip, same story there, i force him to do 30".

Thats 60 done, he is breathing real heavy, sweating all over tha place. Veins popping. But im not done yet. "Come on man, lets do 30 more". "fuck you" he says, and i start counting his reps. at 15 he is realy starting to struggle, and starts dropping down. Not at chance, i push his sorry ass untill he finally squeezes out number thirty. ANd then its the dips. By now he is heaving his breath, lactic acid is building up immensly, and i can see him strain. But i dont let him go untill the thrirty is done...He drops down, and smiles..SMILES, and says "i only got 10 more to go bitch". I just smile and go "it does seem that way doesnt it?"

2 minutes go, and he is back on the bar. Pulling 8,9,10 and is about to call it quit there when i grab him and say. "No way man, you are gonna do thirty or die trying" So he curses something vile, and i start counting him. Now by this time he is really fatigues. I mean 100 reverse chins are insane. And he manages ten more, and by now he is screaming "no more man, i cant do more".while im screaming "ten more man, you arentl eaving untill you got ten more on me." I have to help him, but after a grueling long time, and lots of breathing, screaming and jusr plain ol insanity, he gets the last ten. And drops down, completely shot. I tell him "Dont forgett the dips bog boy". He tells me to go kill myself as he proceeds to start dipping. By this time he knows whats going on, and decides he is gonna show me. So the bastard does 30 reps without making so much as a sound. SHit, i thought i had broken him. But he is a real fighter.

He finishes, breathing and panting like he just had run a marathon and drops to the floor. Im laughing, and people are looking at us like we are fucking insane. Then he looks at me, with murder in his look and says: "yeah, keep laughing bitch, tomorrow, its payback time". And i remember "fuck, he is gonna train me tomorrow. And its back and biceps"

You guys werent fuckin around were you? He will definetly get you back good tomorrow. Sleep well.

Comment

I just got back from the gym a couple of hours ago.
      And it was bad my friends.

i started up with 10 minutes warm up on the bike, just to get my mind in gear. And immediately headed to the low pulley rows. Close grips, 3 warm up sets, followed by three working sets 6-10 reps. it was brutal, im only 2 plates from pulling the whole stack. its "only" a 220 pound rack, but it still feels good.

Then we went to the pulldowns, no warm up, just jump right into 3 sets 6-10 reps, reverse grip pulldowns. Making sure i got the stretch at the top, and didnt swing.

Then, we took the seated row machine, put the seat all the way down, so that you chest is in height with the grip. Take a WIDE grip, and pull this shit real high. Really fucks with your rear delts, traps and lats. 3 sets, 6-10 reps.

To finish off back, he placed 2 stacks of 2 50 pound plates on the floor. And rested the bar on them. Yeah thats right, im doing partial deadlifts. 3 HEAVY sets of 6-10 reps. Mind you the intensity is high, 60 seconds rest MAX between sets.

Then it was biceps. Headed to this life cicuit thing we have at the gym. Its an computer controlled biceps curl machine. WHere you can make the exsentric phase 40% heavier than the consentric phase. So off i went, one warm up, then 3 sets 6-10 reps. By this time im soaked in sweat, veins are throbbing in my biceps, but i know i only got one more exercie to go.

COnsentration curls, damn, the last work i wanted to hear now. 2 sets 6-10 reps. And im spent. The workout took 35 minutes.

Mother fucker.

If he was a she i would have married him a long time ago bro.

Comment

u to can be life partners if thats how u feel :)

:p

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
          u to can be life partners if thats how u feel :)

:p

;)

Comment

hah, he is good looking, but not THAT good looking.
            But he IS black, and i've haeard they got some shit on them.

Comment

Working...
            X