its official bitches join to russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its official bitches join to russia

leave sat morning got us a main even fight in moscow on halloween. ill see if it will show online.

anyone been there anything I need to know? anything will help the only thing i know is call att so my phone will work,lol

Already gave you my advice bro

have fun stay safe

Comment

Pack some heat and have fun bro! :)

Comment

Sounds exciting. Have fun bro. Good luck to your boy.

Comment

Do not drive over there!

Comment

enjoy!!

Comment

lol ya ianit driving anywhere they assign us a dude to help us i am gonna make him take me to see cremlin (sp?) then back to room,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                lol ya ianit driving anywhere they assign us a dude to help us i am gonna make him take me to see cremlin (sp?) then back to room,lol

So much to see over there. Don't stay in your room!

Comment

That's right... Come on bro. Any chance you can get to St. Petersburg?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    That's right... Come on bro. Any chance you can get to St. Petersburg?
                    no idea is it far from Moscow? what there?

do i need a special plug for phones lap tops hair trimmers ect?

Comment

Post pics bro

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        no idea is it far from Moscow? what there? do i need a special plug for phones lap tops hair trimmers ect?

Depending on where you're staying, they may have both. Otherwise, yes you need a converter.

St Petersburg has some amazing architecture.

Comment

I'd be excited for you if you had any interest in culture, travel, or anything interesting in general.

Enjoy the hotel room and McDonald's, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience.

Kremlin isn't there anymore fyi... It was blown up in the last mission impossible movie, no need to go see it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            I'd be excited for you if you had any interest in culture, travel, or anything interesting in general.

Enjoy the hotel room and McDonald's, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience.

Kremlin isn't there anymore fyi... It was blown up in the last mission impossible movie, no need to go see it bro.
                            :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Yup!

Comment

Working...
                              X