Hey Chadd...Thanks bro!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Chadd...Thanks bro!!

Thanks for the well wishes..After work yesterday I hit the woods...saw 3 bucks..Got this guy on film....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWnVmhkse4

saw a small 4 point I couldnt Film then this boy came in..Didnt waste any time once I could ID he was a shooter...:thumb:

Sweet man! Congrats! Now send me 1/2 the meat since I helped you tag that buck! lol

What's your limit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Sweet man! Congrats! Now send me 1/2 the meat since I helped you tag that buck! lol

What's your limit?
      Just comon down to the swamps and kill one..maybe a hog or two as well...:thumb:

Where I hunt 3 does and two bucks. I got one buck tag left. If I hunt other areas in the state I can kill bunches bro..its all about time to do it. I'll continue looking for another good one here.. hunt with the kidd when she can and roll a few hogs.I cant wait for duck season to start.. Looks like Ill be making a trip to Missouri to duck hunt late nov early dec if stuff continues to looks good.:thumb:

Comment

Y'all come back now ya hear! DER HER

Comment

Great you needlesely slayed gods creatures

must feel really heroic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Great you needlesely slayed gods creatures

must feel really heroic
            You hunted before you know the deal dont start shit with the bleeding heart crowd. I got a lot of meat in the freezer ass...

Comment

Lol good shit

just busting balls x

Comment

If there were free range cows to hunt I would be all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                  If there were free range cows to hunt I would be all over that.
                  Me too....Bouncer would be the worlds best chicken hunter..:thumb:

Comment

Chadd.. This one finishes me up. time to roll a few hogs and get ready for stuff flying south!!! Good luck when ya get a chance to chase um bro!

Comment

Dang bro! Nice looking buck! Congrats! You had an awesome year. Your freezer has to be full. Do you butcher it yourself?

Comment

Hey chadd! Hey Chadd! Hey Chadd!

Fuck yourself phaggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          Dang bro! Nice looking buck! Congrats! You had an awesome year. Your freezer has to be full. Do you butcher it yourself?
                          Thanks...yes do all the processing.. chops steaks grind jerky n sausage.

Looks Luke poor Ol B feels left out...:rofl:

Comment

B gets jealous of me all the time!

Comment

Whines like a bitch if hes not the center of attention...:gaydo:

Comment

Working...
                              X