Jawja snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawja snow...

Georgia is so boring to drive through. Cotton field after cotton field. Your pictures are cool, but ugh!

Comment

Wow I've never actually seen a cotton plant before that's pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Georgia is so boring to drive through. Cotton field after cotton field. Your pictures are cool, but ugh!
        LOL fitt..you aint been where all the Pecan groves are..or all the peaches???...lol Get in North GA to the mountians..its beautiful girl.:thumb:

Comment

Where are your slaves?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Where are your slaves?
            Chicago dont you watch the news..:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              LOL fitt..you aint been where all the Pecan groves are..or all the peaches???...lol Get in North GA to the mountians..its beautiful girl.:thumb:

Yes, we had family with LOTS of pecan trees and my ex lives in Columbus. I don't have anything against Georgia, I was mainly referring to the boring ass drive from FL to anywhere in GA :P

Comment

Try driving through Ohio and Indiana. 2 states in which you must drive through on route from Chicago to Jersey. Holy mother of god. The absolute most boring scenery known to man. Thank god for Pennsylvania which you spend about 5 hours driving through. Makes at least part of the 14 hour drive pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Try driving through Ohio and Indiana.

Two states I have zero desire to be in, or driving through.

Comment

I drove western PA to Lima OH to get our puppy. Drive felt endless.

Comment

Working...
                    X