Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holidays are approaching - what are your plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays are approaching - what are your plans?

hard to imagine where approaching 2015 :noo:

I definitely love the winter, thanksgiving, Xmas, the food, the lights, etc...what I don't like about it is how much hype is out into it for such a brief moment. So what's everyone doing this year? :grin:

Already done cuba Singapore and Bali this year so it's a quiet one for us

Comment

I'll pass on the cold and the snow and all that bs but I do admit the holidays are nice in a peaceful kinda way.

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. It's a bit of a bullshit holiday it terms of it's origins but now it's just about food and getting together. I don't even watch football but I like having it on in the backround, it's like a reminder of simple times.

As always, I'll go all out in terms of food. I'm actually training a little harder right now in preparation for the piggy I know I'll be from thanksgiving through new years. lol.

Comment

I have a trip planned to Missouri leaving thankgiving afternoon(unless called to come earlier). Going for about a week to 10 days of duck hunting on the Mississippi river. at the ILL, Iowa and Misouri border.

After that just work n hunt around here.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          I have a trip planned to Missouri leaving thankgiving afternoon(unless called to come earlier). Going for about a week to 10 days of duck hunting on the Mississippi river. at the ILL, Iowa and Misouri border.

After that just work n hunt around here.
          :laugh:

You crack me up. Anything to get away from the old woman on the holidays huh?

Comment

We are all going to Phoenix for Thanksgiving. It's where my grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins live. A Family reunion of sorts. I haven't been in over 10 years. A lot of my family hasn't even met my wife and kids. Next Saturday will be my 9 year anniversary. We have the same anniversary as my grandparents who have been married 60 some years.

Comment

Relax with family and eat a lot of good food. My grandmother is an amazing cook. Love going there for Thanksgiving dinner.

Comment

so this Thanksgiving I want to fry a turkey again like I did last year it tastes so amazing

Comment

my mrs is going back to canada to visit family so nothing at all just training and more training. with time off work over christmas and new year I'll train twice a day AM and PM and relax in the sun or at the beach during the day.

Comment

No plans. Staying in town with the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X