Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your resting heart rate?

Post results then discussion

Mine is currently around 90 bpm. Quite high probably due to certain substances.

70 bpm

Comment

On awakening 48

during the day 60-70

Comment

I'll take mine tomorrow morning. During the day? Not sure....but the times I've had my check ups. It's usually around mid high 60's...which is ok imo

Comment

Mines between 80 and 90. Little lower in the morning...

Comment

Yes mines always high. Around 90's and up.

Comment

Bouncer you think that's anything to do with being on?

Comment

High 60's for me. I can consciously bring it down as well. Blood pressure is always on the low side and my breathing rate is almost half that of my wife's.

Shit goes off the charts when doing cardio though. Doesn't take much to get my heart rate over 200bpm and breathing like crazy. Cardio has never been a strong point for me. Getting better now that I actually do some though lol.

Comment

Over 200 is crazy!

Comment

Yeah dude, I feel like I'm dying when it gets up there. My obese smoker friend on the treadmill next to me was laughing at me. He was going at the same moderate pace and hanging around 150bpm while I was gasping for air. I hate running. Stationary bike is much easier to keep heart control for me.

Comment

What's the point of this thread?

Comment

^ I'm curious to know if people running gear are being affected. Mine has definitely jumped up a lot on this cycle even doing cardio everyday. Higher heart rates are associated with greater risk of early death. If your heart is pumping faster it's because it's working harder to pump blood. This would explain the 'thick blood' that gear can cause. The thicker your blood the harder your heart is working.

Comment

Mine.

I did get up to piss and forgot this should be done before you even put feet on ground, will do again tomorrow bro....good thread and yes I've been on for 7 plus months....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            70 bpm
                            That's high for being off...you do any cardio?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              ^ I'm curious to know if people running gear are being affected. Mine has definitely jumped up a lot on this cycle even doing cardio everyday. Higher heart rates are associated with greater risk of early death. If your heart is pumping faster it's because it's working harder to pump blood. This would explain the 'thick blood' that gear can cause. The thicker your blood the harder your heart is working.
                              Good post. I know I ask this question every time and I wish there was more science on it..

To what extent does aspirin and fish oil help with this issue? I'd have to imagine that a steroid user on daily aspirin and fish oil would be better off compared to a steroid user who uses neither of those things.

Yes Rocket I get it.. giving blood thins your blood.

Comment

Working...
                              X