Google Glass is dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Glass is dead.

A product ahead of it's time I think. No doubt there will be something like it in the future but it came to soon. They weren't able to blend it seamlessly into today's society. Was always a bit clunky, an add on, a niche nerdy product..

As Developers Depart, Google Glass Is Ready To Become This Era’s Segway | TechCrunch

Is Google Glass Dying?

Comment

I'm a google fan but one of the issues I've always had with them is how they unintentionally kill many of their products. Anytime they come up with something new they create this buzz and hype and people actually want it. The problem is they use massively over extended exclusive invitation times to the point people lose interest.

Google+ comes to mind here but there have been others. With the hype behind glass they could have sold a million of them if it was actually available and a reasonable price when it was hot in the tech buzz. People move on and forget. I think they could have had many more successes with products that end up on the yearly chopping block due to rollout alone. Take advantage of the hype you build. I feel like that one plus one phone is making the same mistakes. Tech moves too fast to wait for instantly aging products.

Comment

Working...
      X