Best Bros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bros

He tries to trip me when I walk. Little shit.

Comment

Good picture brother. ..I will get a dog next spring. ..I want a boxer

Comment

Be aware, a boxer requires lots of attention and exercise. If you can't devote plenty of time to him please don't get one.

Comment

If you travel frequently don't get a dog.

Comment

I do travel but not as much; once a month. But I am gone about 10/12hrs a day hence me hesitating getting one. I've been saying I want to get a boxer or a German Shepard for about 2yrs now....I really want a dog.

Comment

So the reality is you would get a dog and either leave it alone for half a day or pay someone else to take care of it. Then would you really spend the little free time you have with the dog?

Comment

And when I think about it, makes me not want to do it. Just sucks because I wish I had the time

Comment

Rado, you should do that thing that Bouncer posted about a few days ago where you take a doggy companion out from the animal shelter for the weekend. You get to play with the dog and it gets to get out of the shelter and enjoy a couple of days outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Rado, you should do that thing that Bouncer posted about a few days ago where you take a doggy companion out from the animal shelter for the weekend. You get to play with the dog and it gets to get out of the shelter and enjoy a couple of days outside.
                    That's such a tease for those poor dogs, and I'd get attached to one of them quick.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      And when I think about it, makes me not want to do it. Just sucks because I wish I had the time
                      I know the feeling. It wasn't until my wife became a nurse and started working 3-12's (that includes night shifts and weekends) that we got our first dog. Then I got promoted to a job where I get to work from home and we got a second dog. Still when we know we will be out of the house for a few hours or more we will take them to day care so they can play all day.

Comment

Gangstas. I'd die for that old boy.

Comment

Working...
                        X