Tom Hardy Traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Hardy Traps

I watched warrior last night with Tom Hardy. I hated the ending but it seemed like an ok movie up until the last fight.

But f*** me he has some awesome traps.

I train traps every night (10 sets of dumbbell shrugs) but theres got to be a different way to get them that big. Any one have any ideas?

I was always under the impression that the size of your traps were limited to the size of your shoulders but his prove that wrong.

I haven't done traps in couple of years. And check out my avatar. (There is a bigger picture of that around here somewhere) shit just grows. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      I haven't done traps in couple of years. And check out my avatar. (There is a bigger picture of that around here somewhere) shit just grows. :grin:
      It's because we have a wide/thick back....I never work mine out and honestly, I don't like them being that big and bulky

Comment

I never used to only started recently to try and get them bigger. I like the look of big traps even under a shirt big arms and traps stand out.

Comment

Beast you have wide clavicle but i don't see big traps

Comment

To hardy has traps but shit shoulders imo

horrible asymmetry

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              To hardy has traps but shit shoulders imo

horrible asymmetry
              terrible symmetry but they are very impressive

Comment

It's just genetics bro

Comment

Why don't you work traps beast? Like Mr I said you got wide shoulders but the shape looks kinda like a square.. bit like sponge Bob. I always thought maybe just genetics but figured I'd point it out since your talking about not training them. Probably should.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    It's because we have a wide/thick back....I never work mine out and honestly, I don't like them being that big and bulky
                    No offense bro but you weigh 175lbs now. Look like an endurance cyclist. Phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Why don't you work traps beast? Like Mr I said you got wide shoulders but the shape looks kinda like a square.. bit like sponge Bob. I always thought maybe just genetics but figured I'd point it out since your talking about not training them. Probably should.
                      Whaaaattt? :grin:

Comment

Yea not bad there bro. Look wide as a house.

But what is up with you guys not controlling gyno!? That nip in the avatar Christ bro.

Comment

Im starting to think this is a tranny forum with all these guys growing boobies

Comment

Working on it. ;)

Henry I'll take care that nip when you start growing some traps. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              Working on it. ;)

Henry I'll take care that nip when you start growing some traps. :rofl:
                              :rofl::rofl: touche

Comment

Working...
                              X