$2 Trillion global economic impact from obesity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2 Trillion global economic impact from obesity

The global impact from 2 billion obese people. Imagine what else could have been done with that money. Obesity Costs Almost As Much As War And Terrorism - YouTube

There is some mental change going on. Like those fat fucks in Wall-E who are completely lost and oblivious. I look around and I feel like an alien both mentally and physically compared to the average person. How you can walk around being ok with looking like a slob boggles my mind.

News article for those who can't watch youtube vid at work. Obesity Epidemic Costs World $2 Trillion a Year, Study Says - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Comment

I like your Wall-E reference, good flick. They know what is going on with the future of the human race for sure.

I'm not sure what the rock bottom turning point is as a whole. Some people individually get to that point but as a whole the trend is worsening. It doesn't help when it becomes PC to knock people for looking good or telling the truth to obese people about the way they look and their health in general is seen as an attack. People get bent out of shape when they only show healthy attractive people in magazines and tv when they should be getting a hint.

It really goes from the attitude of frustration to just plain "fuck it and fuck them". If anyones attempt to motivate someone else is seen as anything other than looking out for the betterment of that person, then they can just get fucked. Thanks for posting the article link btw.

Comment

Agreed. I don't think enough is made about the mental aspect. There is a genuine sense of "i don't give a shit" more than ever before. Fat people are simply not embarrassed anymore. The whole "it's ok to be obese as long as your a nice person" is the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard. Fat fuck apologists.

Comment

Working...
        X