X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gamefly worth it?

Lol

Never thought I'd have this much fun being a kid again :wave::thumb::grin:

Is this place legit, real, safe/not a scam, etc....is it safe?

Couple guys at work swear by it and make good use of it. I wouldn't get enough use for it myself because I hardly play anything anymore but I might look into it in the near future as the kids seek further expansion of the gaming library we currently have.

Comment

It is netflix for gamers.

I tried it out a couple time over the years. Doesn't work for me since I get to play about 30 minutes of a video game per week.

Comment

i tried it back in the day. at first they send you the 2 games you want really quickly. but after awhile your left waiting for something new even if you've sent back your old games.

plus, there were a few times where I would play a game, beat it, send it back, only to wish I had it to play again a week or 2 later. moral of the story I canceled it.

now I buy the games I like after they have been out for a few months and get them from amazon for half price. It's amazing how fast the price of games drop if you can wait a bit. From $60 down to $25 after 2-3 months happens all the time.

Comment

I just want to be able where I have a game like metal gear solid, destiny(which I have and truly an amazing game imo), sports game of some sort(soccer, football)...variety...I'm also the type of person I will take my sweet time to finish it....so I guess I answered my question then, I shouldn't get it :)

I'll just buy a sports game and play destiny for a few months and see what else comes out.

Comment

Exactly. "Taking your sweet time" and enjoying the game is what it's about. When you have a service like gamefly you kinda feel rushed. Then when Metal Gear solid 5 does come out you would be waiting around for gamefly to send it to you when you could have just bought it day 1.

Gamefly isnt compatible with how I play games. I buy 2-3 games a year and enjoy them slowly. Game fly is for people who want to play a ton of games really quickly. Thats not fun to me.

Comment

They used to do a free trial. See if they still do that and just try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Exactly. "Taking your sweet time" and enjoying the game is what it's about. When you have a service like gamefly you kinda feel rushed. Then when Metal Gear solid 5 does come out..... I buy 2-3 games a year and enjoy them slowly. Game fly is for people who want to play a ton of games really quickly. Thats not fun to me.
                This...:thumb:

Well thought I'd look into it.

Comment

Working...
                X