Its already starting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its already starting..

Think I'll get plenty of use out of quattro this winter!

Kmh? Doesn't matter how hard you pretend you are NOT an F1 driver brah. :rofl:

On a side note, you should really invest in some winter tires. They might actually save your life.

Comment

Kind of funny, as you are getting snow, mine has all melted from weather in the 50s last couple days and even 60s today. Typical Cincy weather swings that make everyone sick as hell. Gotta love that awd though.

Comment

I got a set of Dunlop Winter Sport 3Ds. The damn things are fantastic. We have had a lot of cold wet weather, temperature in the low to mid 30s, no snow yet. These tires stick like glue in the wet and cold. I don't feel any drop off in performance from my summer Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s. They are supposed to be good in the snow as well - might test them out over Thanksgiving as we are thinking of going X-C skiing.

Comment

Spent the weekend at the beach tanning. Enjoy your snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            These tires stick like glue in the wet and cold. I don't feel any drop off in performance from my summer Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s.
            And you shouldn't. Winter tires are designed not just for snow and water shedding they are also designed with a compound that still works in cold weather.

Informative videos. :)

Winter Tyres v Summer Tyres: the Truth! - Auto Express - YouTube

Winter Tires - YouTube

Comment

Yep, these things are amazing. I'll never get all seasons ( or no seasons) again.

Comment

Why live in America and chose somewhere cold

beats me

Comment

Why live in Europe and choose somewhere cloudy and rainy.

Beats me

Comment

Because it's rich!

Most other economies in Europe are fucked and that's why many here want this Island out of it rather than carrying their ass. Same reason we cut America lose

Comment

Many of the biggest and richest cities in the US have a shitty winter. Just how it is.

Chicago is a beautiful city 3 seasons of the year. Winter just hardens you up a bit.

That said.. I'd love a winter home in Sonoma. Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Because it's rich!

Most other economies in Europe are fucked and that's why many here want this Island out of it rather than carrying their ass. Same reason we cut America lose
                        Lol

Looks like your forecast is calling for a heavy dose of delusions of grandeur.
                        Last edited by Turbo3000; 11-25-14, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Cool song :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                            Because it's rich!

Brazil overtakes UK as sixth biggest economy as Britain falls behind a South American nation for the first time | Daily Mail Online

if you want the summary: China, Japan, Germany, France and the U.S. occupy the top five places

So its not rich France and Germany are much better and nicer climates.

I dont understand why these Brits live in a cold and miserable place and still claim its the best. Its like Bouncer saying he has abs when he's anorexic.

crazy world...

Comment

Hahahahaha

Boom! I like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X